01. Happy Father's Day

Start from the beginning

Grabbing their plates she headed into the kitchen.

Jaxson tossed his drink back and stood to his feet, he decided on letting her to clean and have her little attitude while he walked to the gifts that sat on the counter.

Grabbing the small bag first he opened the box and gawked at the watch she had purchased for him knowing that he had misplaced the one he had got himself a while back. "Mhm," he placed it down and pulled out the bigger box that had a nice handmade suit from their designer that had his name stitched inside the jacket with some expensive dress shoes to match. The next bag contained of a few Nike jogging suits and two pairs of Jordan's for his dress down days.

"Happy Father's Day," she told him, "Jelly got you gifts too but I'll let her give them to you when she returns home tomorrow,"

Jaxson walked to her and kissed her forehead, "lose the attitude Saiph,"

She nodded, "I'm sorry," she apologized.

"I love everything you've done for me," he assured her.

Saiph looked up to him, "is everything okay? You know with your parents?" She asked as she looked down and finished the dishes as he stood behind her and placed soft kisses to her neck—removing her robe.

Jaxson hummed in her ear, she let out a giggle when he nibbled on her collar bone.

"Stop it," she whispered, "I have more planned for you nasty,"

He laughed behind her, "you just look so beautiful—I'll behave...for now,"

Saiph yelped when his large hand came crashing down on her ass, "JAX! You're freaking heavy handed dude," she whined.

"Let me kiss it and make it feel better—I'm sorry," he smirked and she rolled her eyes playfully when he dropped to his knees and gripped her ass.

Hearing his phone sound off he groaned and stood, Saiph walked to it and answered it.

"Jax?!" Joelle's voice rang through the speaker, "did you tell mom that I was pregnant? She's tripping,"

"I'm sure he didn't Jo, we're kind of busy right now though hun. Can he give you a call possibly tomorrow?"

She heard her sigh, "I'm sorry Saiph, I know today is special for you—I shouldn't be bothering you two," she apologized, "tomorrow is fine, I love you guys,"

"We love you too," both Saiph and Jax responded before the call ended.

Saiph then powered his phone off knowing that it'd ring all night, everyone seemed to think that her husband was a problem solver and his phone rang 25/8. She hated it, they rarely spent time together and when they did he'd usually be wore out from doing work for those surrounding him, not making enough time to eat, sleep, or even have time to himslef. Today though, Saiph was determined to relax him—even if that meant cutting him off from the outside world. It might've seemed selfish when she knew that Jax meant alot to his family but he also had his own family to tend to.

"Look at you, wanting me all to yourself," he teased, "what if Zephyr calls and somethings wrong with Sadie?"

She grabbed his hand and led him down to their basement, "if something is wrong—I'm sure he'll come by, or call my phone Jax, stop being so paranoid," she told him.