Part 21

***Time Skip to after Mature Stuffs***
((A/N: I may write mature stuff later on but I'm just not really in the right mental state to do so))

Eve's POV

Out of breath. That's what I was. These three men are all I need. They put me to the test and I will always do my best to be able to match them. These men make me feel something I've never truly felt before. Love. An actual love.

Once I catch my breath, I look around. Jasper is playing with my hair. Oliver is holding me to his side. And Maverick is laying down by my legs, tracing circles on my thighs.

"Guys, can we get dressed? I want you three to hear something. I wrote a song and I need you three to hear." I say quietly.

Jasper was the first one to get up. He finds me a tanktop and a pair of shorts, along with some underwear and brings them to me. The other two men get up and start getting dressed along with Jasper.

Once we were all dressed, Jasper held his hand out for me and I gladly took it.  We walked to his room and he set up his equipment.  Maverick and Oliver both grabbed headphones and put them on so they could hear me and the music together. 

I quickly create the beat and once done, I head over to the stool and grab the guitar next to it.  Jasper sets up a microphone to the guitar and then one to me.  He moves back to the computer and presses play on the beat and i begin playing and then singing.

"I scream at the top of my lungs, you keep it all bottled up
We're different that way
But please don't ever change
It might feel like it's only us
Lookin' for our kinda love and maybe that's true
But I'm so glad that it's you

I wish you knew that you're fantastic
I'll be right here, whatever happens

When all said and done
You'll always be the one that I keep coming back to
In a heartbeat, I'd choose you
Hope you know you'll never dance alone
So, don't you worry, don't need to
In a hеartbeat, I'd choose you

You make mе feel like myself
Why would I go anywhere else?
How crazy I am
Somehow, you understand, yeah
You're the sweetest guys I've ever met
I'm as lucky as lucky can get, too good to be true
Knowing somebody like you

I wish you knew that you're fantastic
But I don't have to tell you, this is magic

When all said and done
You'll always be the one that I keep coming back to
In a heartbeat, I'd choose you
Hope you know, you'll never dance alone
So, don't you worry, don't need to
In a heartbeat, I'd choose you

In a heartbeat, in a heartbeat, I'd choose you
don't you worry, you can trust me, I won't lose you
The future, we can't control
But all I know is everything that I need
I have with the boys who chose me

When all said and done
You'll always be the one that I keep coming back to
In a heartbeat, I'd choose you
Hope you know, you'll never dance alone
So, don't you worry, don't need to
In a heartbeat, I'd choose you

You, you
I'd choose you
In a heartbeat
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh
I'd choose you
In a heartbeat"

Once the music ends, I take the headphone off and look at my guys.  Jasper is crying, Oliver looks at me with pure love, and Maverick just gets up and immediately pulls me into his arms.  He buries his face into my shoulder.

Jasper is the next to move to us and then Oliver. 

"Baby.  That was beautiful." Maverick says in a muffled voice.

The boys nod in unison. 

"You three are all I need.  You give me love that I've never felt before.  I love you three so much.  More than any of you will ever know."

"I can assure you that we feel the same way about you." Oliver replied. 

Maverick lifts his head and he looks a bit nervous.  "Everleigh, can I ask you something?  It's okay if you are not up for it but... how would you like to meet our parents?"

The question took me by surprise.  So in turn, I was too shocked to speak.

"It's okay if you don't want to.  But I just feel like to show you how serious we are about this, we would like you to meet them.  It would all be separately since our parents don't know that all three of us share one woman but... would that be something you are okay with??" He asks.

"Um....  Yea.  I'd be okay with that.  It scares me a bit but that's okay."  I reply.

"Why scared?  Is that too big of a step??" He asks a bit worried.

"No no.  I'm more scared because... what if they don't like me?"  I ask as I look at all three of them.  "I want all your parents to like me."

"Our parents will love you.  I can promise you that." Jasper says with a big smile.

((Short chapter but I needed to update.))