Izuku grew angry and ran at Muscular. Back with everyone else monsters had come out of the forest coming to kill them. They were being backed into a corner until Godzilla now bigger came out and smacked the monsters away with the other monsters on his back.

Slender: "Sure took your time"

Bracken: "Sorry but there was more on the way and Peanut had to poo"

They watched as Peanut began to snap necks left in right.

Bracken: "Come on fellas let's go kill some monsters"

The monsters charged in as the humans went into the bunker. But once inside they saw they were missing two people. Eri and Alas.

Back with Izuku he just finished killing Muscular but he still had one breath left.

Muscular: "We have your children Scavenger and you better surrender yourself if you want to see them again"

Izuku crushed his head out of anger. He then whistled really loud. Rustling of trees were seen as well as a light and many thumps. Then a giant spider like monster appeared out of the forest and crawled up to them.

Izuku: "Charles take Kota here to the bunker where more people are and stay there to protect them

Izuku: "Charles take Kota here to the bunker where more people are and stay there to protect them. Do not eat them"

Charles whistled in response and Kota got on top of him then began to run away. Izuku then looked behind him and saw Kuroguri.

Izuku: "Take me to AFO now"

Izuku walked through him and appeared in a bar where Shigaraki sat at and AFO at the end of it with Kuroguri going into the bar.

AFO: "Izuku Yaoyorozu aka The Scavenger. It's a pleasure to meet you"

Izuku: "Ỳ̷̻ö̷͔́ù̴̘ ̵͓͐h̵̦̓ā̵̗v̵̜̅é̴̫ ̶̥̽3̸̟͝ ̵̛̩s̶̪͆e̶͔̐ć̴̞ò̶͉n̶̮̏d̴̨̓ś̶̰ ̸̻́t̸̥̽o̶͚͗ ̵̯͛g̵̪̐i̴̮͘v̵͚̂ẽ̴̗ ̷̺̏m̵̙̂ẻ̵̜ ̴̺̎b̸͕͊ā̸̯c̴̯͌ǩ̴̖ ̶̞́m̵̹͘y̵͖̓ ̴͇̌ḓ̸͠a̷̺͠u̵͓͂g̶̤̽ḩ̵̾t̸̺͂ě̷͕r̷̩͆s̵͓̉ NOW"

AFO: "Hold on there. I have a deal for you"

Izuku: "What"

AFO: "You let me take your quirk. I leave you and everyone you love alone. And when I conquer this world you and your family shall be left alone in a safe place where you will not be harmed"

Izuku: "No dice"

Izuku extended his hand and shot out earth shoving him out of the building. Izuku broke through the ground and picked up Eri and Alas and held them to his back by more arms. Izuku then jumped out and to the street as Shigaraki left with Kuroguri. Izuku watched as AFO came out of the ground floating.

AFO: "You can't win Izuku I can take quirks and I'm the ultimate life form"

Izuku: "You forget one thing AFO"