'The bell is going to ring,' I said with a smile.

'Okay, sure, buddy.' Makomo laughed, taking nezuko down.

'Chillax,' I said, walking off my arm around tanjiros shoulder.

_________

It was the end of the day, and I was about to call kanae to ask if I could go over to the kamado house with nezuko and tanjiro, except I was tapped on the shoulder.

The siblings were beside me, along with makomo.

So, who tried to get my attention?

I turned around to see sanemi and sabito behind me.

'Oh?' I questioned, raising an eyebrow at them.

'Can we talk to you?' Sanemi asked me.

'Hm? Talk,' I said, and makomo turned around, looking at sabito, heartbroken.

'Alone,' sabito stated, looking back at me.

'Dont' makomo said, grabbing my hand when I went to go with them.

'Makomo, you are like a really sweet person except you should let them talk,' nezuko said, petting me follow after them.

They took me to alleyway behind the school. It was sketchy and secluded.

'Dont jump me,' I said when we stopped around the end of the alley.

'We all know that wouldn't end well for us,' sabito said with a small smile.

'You, out of all people, should know. So, talk,' I said, turning to lean against the wall.

'What can we do for you to forgive us?' Sanemi asked me, holding my hands.

'I don't know, cure cancer? Solve world hunger, bring a person back from the dead, buy me flowers and take me out on a nice little date?' I said, winking at him.

He flushed and dropped my hands in a flustered panic.

'Almost all of those are impossible!' Sabito said to me, using his hands to express how he felt.

'Hah, good for you, buddy,' I said, patting his shoulder.

'Seriously though, how can we prove that we are sorry? Hm?' Sabito asked me, bringing me into a hug.

'Didn't you call me broken last night?' I asked, pulling away from him.

'I'm sorry - it was out of anger!' He stated.

'Well fuck you.. out of anger of course' I said to him.

'Giyuu, we are being serious,' sabito said.

'I know, and I gave you some very serious answers,' I said, heading to walk off.

I was yanked back my arm and pinned against the wall by sanemi.

'Tomioka, we are being serious,' he said, and I smirked.

'Oh, you are? I don't know, maybe. However, I'm being serious as well,' I said, dropping down and sliding out from under his arm.

I made it past and then behind him.

'See? I'm sooooo serious,' I said, smirking as he flipped around.

'Toodles,' I said, running off back to them.

'Heya children!' I said to my friends who were still waiting for me.

'Hey!' Nezuko said, waving at me and jumping up, then down repeatedly.

'Hey!' I said with a wave.

'Giyuu, are you serious?! How exactly are we supposed to do all that?!' Sabito yelled from the end of the alleyway.