#1 - Dry Humping

Captain John Price

It was late in the night when you finally put your book down

It was late in the night when you finally put your book down. John still hadn't made it to your shared room. With a quiet sigh, you'd put your book down and find him. He was obviously in the first place you looked. His office.

You close the door softly and lean against it as you watch him so deep into the mountain of pages on his desk that he didn't even know you were there. He was nursing a half-full glass as he wrote quickly across the paper in front of him.

"Are you just going to stand there and watch me love?" He would ask softly without even looking at you.

You could never figure out how he always knew you were there. Instead of thinking about it you made your way over to him. You stopped next to him so you wouldn't get in the way of his work. You'd stay silent until he finally glanced up at you.

"You need something love?" He'd ask in the soft rasp that drove you insane.

"You Captain. I need you." You'd tell him quietly.

You wouldn't miss the small smirk that came from your words. He loved hearing you say those words. He loved you being insatiably needy for him.

"As you can see I have a lot of work to get done love. I'll make it up to you tomorrow. Go get some sleep." He'd always tell you something like this.

He didn't mean a fucking word of it. He'd do whatever you asked of him. He only liked to tease you. Make you think he wasn't interested. Usually you'd plead. Beg him to touch you. Paperwork be damned and he wouldly happily give in to you but not this time.

You silently huffed before shoving him back in his chair. You climbed onto his lap perfectly sitting yourself directly on his already hard dick. He wouldn't say a word. He'd just watch you. His head tilting slightly to watch you.

You'd wrap your arms around his neck before whispering softly in his ear.

"Go back to work daddy. I won't bother you. I promise."

You couldn't see him from your face hiding in the crook of his neck but your words forced him to close his eyes. He knew it was a fucking lie. The fucking papers were already long forgotten the moment you climbed your pretty ass into his lap.

Then you started to roll your hips. A soft groan would fall from his lips at the friction. He'd try to go back to his work but you only rolled your hips faster & harder. The friction of your movements driving him fucking wild. If he let you keep this up he'd cum in his fucking pants.

Just as he went to stop you so he could fuck you properly you whined into  his ear. A quiet "fuck daddy" that was barely just audible. That was it.

"God damn love" he'd breath as he pushed your hips harder against him. He rut himselt against you to ride out the sudden orgasm your sweet, soft voice caused.