𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟱 - 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺

𝙉𝙊 𝙊𝙉𝙀𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑ミ★ミ★ミ★ミ

𝙉𝙊 𝙊𝙉𝙀𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑
ミ★ミ★ミ★ミ

Rhea entered the locker room and her eyes widened at the scene in front of her.

Violet was hunched over next to a shower in nothing but a towel, crying her eyes out. Rhea immediately ran to her and bent down, wrapping her arms around the crying girls frame. "What happened? Was it your mom?" Rhea asked worryingly. Val nodded and sobbed once more. "She's such a fucking bitch! I'm so sick and tired of this! I'm never gonna be good enough for her!" She yelled, letting the tears flow down her cheeks.

"I'm so sorry Vally. Let's get you home okay? Or I can call Becky?" Rhea insisted. Violet nodded. "Can you get Becky please?" Val asked. Becky knew how to calm Violet down when she was having anxiety attacks.

Rhea nodded and ran out of the locker room, running to find Becky. She found Becky talking with a crew member and immediately ran towards them. Becky noticed Rheas worried and scared demeanor. "Rhea? What's goin on?" Her thick Irish accent spoke, clearly worried.

"It's Val. She's having another one of those- attack thingys." An out of breath Rhea spoke.

Becky looked at Rhea, determined. "Where is she?"

"Locker room." Rhea pointed in the direction of the locker room. Immediately, Becky started sprinting towards the locker room and quickly yet quietly opened the door.

Violet was sat up against the wall with her head and arms laying on her knees. She looked up at the sound of the door opening and calmed down a bit seeing it was Becky who had opened it.

Becky ran to Val, got on her knees, and wrapped her in the best hug she could. The calming and protective presence of Becky already calming Violet down.

She rocked the two back and forth. "Shhh, it's okay Vee. Whatever happens, it's okay. I got you." Becky calmly spoke. Val whimpered and sniffled one more time before completely relaxing into Becky's arms. "I wanna go home... and get Chick-Fil-A." Violet joked a bit. Becky chuckled. "Okay honey, come on, let's get you dressed."

The two stepped into the shower and Becky helped Val get her clothes back on.

Once she was done getting dressed, Becky put a comforting arm around Val and lead her out of the locker room.

A couple people stared, knowing that something was going down in the locker room and they were to keep out.

While they were walking they saw Rhea standing with Dominik, who both had worried looks on their faces. Rhea took notice to them and help her hand up to her ear. "Call me?" She whispered towards Val, who nodded and smiled slightly.

𝙎𝙈𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀 𝙎𝙆𝙄𝙋ミ★ミ★ミ★ミ★

𝙎𝙈𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀 𝙎𝙆𝙄𝙋
ミ★ミ★ミ★ミ★

Becky had bought Val some McDonald's, and dropped her off at her apartment complex. She had insisted on staying there to keep her company, but Violet politely declined and thanked Becky for being there for her.

Past WWE episodes played on Val's TV as she sat on her bed brushing the tangles out of her hair. She sat her brush down at her side table, and picked up her phone to check her notifications. Answering a couple, she got herself comfy in bed, and turned her lamp off.

She began to set her phone down when she heard a 'ding' noise coming from it. Looking at the screen, she saw it was Dominik. She slightly smiled and opened the notification.

𐬾𐬿𐬾𐬿𐬾𐬿𐬾𐬿𐬾𐬿𐬾𐬿𐬾𐬿𐬾𐬿𐬾𐬿𐬾𐬿𐬾𐬿𐬾

𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲

𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲
hope you're okay.

𐬾𐬿𐬾𐬿𐬾𐬿𐬾𐬿𐬾𐬿𐬾𐬿𐬾𐬿𐬾𐬿𐬾𐬿𐬾𐬿𐬾𐬿𐬾

Violet smiled at the boys kindness, and thought of what to say back.

Should I be bitchy? No, he's being nice. Um- What about a heart? No, too cliché.

Varieties of responses went through her mind before she came up with one.

𐬾𐬿𐬾𐬿𐬾𐬿𐬾𐬿𐬾𐬿𐬾𐬿𐬾𐬿𐬾𐬿𐬾𐬿𐬾𐬿𐬾𐬿𐬾

𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲

𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲
hope you're okay.

𝘃𝗶𝗼𝗹𝗲𝘁
thanks mysterio. ur still going a little soft on me tho ngl. 😞😞

𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲
you wish 🖕🏻

𝘃𝗶𝗼𝗹𝗲𝘁
🤷🏼‍♀️

'𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦' 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 '𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘵'.

𝗯𝗿𝗮𝘁
fuck off
read

𐬾𐬿𐬾𐬿𐬾𐬿𐬾𐬿𐬾𐬿𐬾𐬿𐬾𐬿𐬾𐬿𐬾𐬿𐬾𐬿𐬾𐬿𐬾

Towards the end of their conversation, Val started to get confident. Even though Dominik was still sort of being an asshole, she could tell that there was progress in there friendship.

Who knows? Maybe she should cry more often to get the cute boys attention.

𝘼/𝙉!!!another 2 chapters in one day⁉️ someone gimme a prize or sum shiti want rhea to cradle me like a baby

𝘼/𝙉!!!
another 2 chapters in one day⁉️
someone gimme a prize or sum shit
i want rhea to cradle me like a baby... is that just me orrrr what