birthday gift-Peter x Daisy

No one's pov
"So,where's my gift?"Daisy giggled at Peter's innocence,"darling...your gift is right here~"she gently slipped off her dress to reveal the beautiful lingerie she was wearing. Peter's mouth hung open slightly at the sight of the lace top and bottom of the lingerie that hugged Daisy's figure alluringly yet elegantly, her soft skin exposed in all the right places. Daisy smiled softly, getting closer to Peter as she gently stroked his arms. "Does the birthday boy want to open his gift?~"Peter fumbled with his words, in awe of Daisy before him and his face feeling incredibly hot. "Please.. oh, yes please..~" He managed, just above a whisper as his warm hands wrapped around her waist gently, his lips just inches from Daisy's.

She gently kissed him, guiding him to their bed as they began to make out. Peter held onto her hips, their tongues exploring each others mouths. "Mmmm...you..you taste so good moonlight~"she smiled and cupped his cheek,"I put on the lipgloss you love so much~"Peter hummed and pulled her closer, pressing more kisses to her lips as his hand moved upward slowly to cup one of her breasts, his fingers playing with the feathery lace that lined her bra. "Mmmm...did you really buy this for me?"she nodded, gently stroking his cheek. He smiled and began to press kisses onto her neck, Daisy quietly moaned as he kneaded her breast, his other hand still gripping onto her hip.

"I'm.. so lucky.. mmmh~" Peter nuzzled his nose into her neck, kissing her skin gently and encouraging her to lay back onto the sheets as he worked downward. He looked up at her coyly as he took the fabric of her bra between his teeth, reaching with one hand to undo it and pulling it off patiently. Daisy blushed, unable to bring her gaze away from Peter's as she watched both his firm hands cup each of her breasts, kneading them tenderly as his thumbs slid over her soft nipples.

"M-Mmm-o-ohhh~"

"Does that feel good my love?~"

"It does Petuh...it always does~"

Peter hummed in approval, his bulge brushing against her thigh, making her blush. "Should I take care of that?she giggled, pointing at Peter's pants. He blushed and cleared his throat,"n-no...although...your pussy will be doing all the work~"Daisy face turned red as Peter said that, before she could even say anything she let out a moan as Peter began to suck on her nipple, his hand lightly squeezing her other nipple. "P-Petuh..~" She gasped as her fingers stroked through his silky hair, her back arching lightly as Peter's warm mouth moved to envelop her other nipple and leave more kisses against her skin. His eyes were closed in concentration, but it was clear to Daisy that he was enjoying this if not more than herself, his bulge pressing persistently against the fabric of his boxers as he grinded his hips slightly against her leg.

"Mmmmm...~"Peter made a popping nose as he took his mouth off of her nipple. Daisy panted as she pushed some strands of hair behind his ear, he smiled before sitting up to strip. Daisy sat up as well, watching Peter as he took off his clothes. When he got to his boxers, she blushed when she saw how hard he was, it excited her. "So moonlight, what should I do to you?~"he asked in a lustful tone,"w-well...you're the birthday boy Petuh, b-but judging by the look you're giving me..."she blushed and smiled. "I think you want to be rough.~"Peter blushed and smiled, nodding in agreement.

"But," Daisy held his hand gently, her eyes glimmering. "It's up to you, of course.. if you change your mind.. whatever you like, Petuh..~" Peter crawled back over her, kissing her tenderly and gratefully. "I won't be too rough, don't worry..~"Daisy smiled, her eyed filled with love for her beautiful sunshine. Peter dipped his head down into her neck, gently sniffing it. "Such a beautiful smell...~"he murmured, gently peppering her neck with kisses. Daisy held onto his arms, her eyes fluttered shut as he trailed his hand down to her panties. She quietly gasped and moaned, feeling Peter rub her clit through her panties. He smirked, feeling her already getting wet as he continued to kiss her neck.

Peter nibbled at her neck, kissing the small mark he left before crawling down between her legs, licking his lips and fiddling with the hem of her lace panties. He looked up at her, eyes filled with love and desire for only her, and Daisy nodded, her heart beating hard in her chest in anticipation and excitement. Though she thought for a moment that her lingerie idea might have been too much, or not enough, she was quickly reassured by Peter's enthusiasm for her, and to have his hands all over her as much as he could.

Peter slowly but gently slipped her panties off, his face red as he saw her glistening pussy. He gulped, licking his lips as he stared. Daisy sat up, spreading her legs open as she gently stroked Peter's cheek. And then Peter was pressing his tongue into her, lapping upward between her folds carefully, making sure to taste her fully and enjoying the way she gasped and trembled beneath his hot mouth and caresses. "p-petuh-mmm~"Peter gently held onto her thighs, his nose brushing against her clit as he pushed his tongue inside her, making her moan.

She whimpered and squirmed, struggling to stay still as Peter ate her out. Peter moaned softly in response, his eyes fluttering open to meet Daisy's as his tongue twisted against her walls, a fresh wave of arousal and pleasure filling her body at the sight of him. His lightly flushed cheeks, a few strands of his silky hair having fallen onto the bridge of his freckled nose, the way his tongue appeared wet against her swollen clit, then disappeared to lap long strokes between her sensitive folds again.

She knew she wouldn't be able to hold back from climaxing, her body growing hotter and resonating as it was overtaken with pure ecstasy that only Peter could cast unto her. "A-aah!i-im gonna-O-Oh!~"Daisy wrapped her legs around Peter, causing him to push his tongue deeper into her. He managed to sit up, Daisy whined quietly and panted, watching Peter wipe and lick the juices off of his lips. "W-Why-"he gently kissed her, silencing her for a moment. "I want you to come with me~"Daisy gulped and blushed, Peter gently grabbed his dick and teasingly circled her swollen clit with the tip, making her squirm and whine. Suddenly, Peter slammed his dick inside, causing Daisy to moan loudly and arch her back. He waited for a moment, letting Daisy adjust before he began to thrust in and out of her, kneading her breasts and squeezing her nipples, lust clouding his mind.

Peter groaned into Daisy's neck, beginning to thrust into her steadily as his body shook against hers with need. Daisy panted and cried out for him, her hands bracing his shoulders as she pushed back into each thrust, her climax building once more as her body twitched hotly around his throbbing length.

"A-aah!m-mmmph!*pant*P-Petuh!m-more!m-more-aah!*pant*d-dont s-stop!h-harder!~"

"Ngghh! Gonna- ahh- Daisy- Oh-!!~" Peter's thrusts great erratic, his arms trembling as he braced his hands on either side of the mattress. Daisy held onto his shoulders, arms wrapped around his neck, pulling him in and needing him desperately. She came, sobbing as overwhelming pleasure burned through her body, clenching around Peter who was not far off from his own release. "A-aah!~"Daisy sobbed out of pleasure, her walls twitching as Peter continued his thrusts, desperate to come inside her. "C-coming!~"Peter held down her hips as he did one final thrusts. They both moaned as Peter came inside her, coating her walls. Peter sloppily thrusted, making sure every single drop was inside her. Daisy cried out of pleasure, whining as she held onto Peter. He held her down on the bed, continuing to sloppily thrust as he kissed her neck and jaw, eventually making out with her.

"P-Petuh- mmh-! Please.. ahh~" She attempted to still her body, still shuddering lightly from her orgasm  as Peter chased his own through his slowing thrusts. Peter groaned, panting as Daisy gently rubbed tired circles into his shoulder and upper back, feeling him spasm inside her as he stopped to cling to her, both of them breathing heavily to catch their breath. "*pant*a-are you*pant*o-okay my love?~"Peter asked in a soft voice, tucking some hair behind her ear as he looked at her.

Daisy looked into his eyes, and through her overstimulated state, she found her heart fluttering in his gaze. She blushed an even deeper shade, if that were possible, and nodded tiredly. "N-never better, Petuh..~"He smiled gently,nuzzling her nose before lightly peppering her with kisses. "I.. I love you so much, Daisy.. I just.." Peter's tone grew soppy, and he wrapped his arms around her shoulders and back, kissing behind her ear and finding himself unable to let go of her. "I couldn't ask for a better birthday gift.. that was i-incredible..~"Daisy smiled, gently brushing his hair with her hand.