06 | Chennai to Coimbatore

Start from the beginning

"Bro... , I am the younger one, why can't you adjust? These are all just silly things"

Raghu did not release his hold from his back neck collar. Ashwath sighed . "leave me , I will arrange them" 

Raghu released his hold. Ashwath kept all the pillows in the right place and ran away without getting caught again .

Raghu laughed at him and corrected the sheets. He had a doubt that his parents were preparing another meet for him.

The doubt increased when he was asked to go to Coimbatore. But today it got confirmed that his Father is at the back of all this. 

Still he did not say anything and got ready to travel to Coimbatore and pretended he is not aware of it.

Little did he knew that he is going to meet his girl, whom he is going to be wildly, insanely and infinitely attracted to, making him go revolve around her.

***********

Raghu and his family reached Coimbatore and checked in to the hotel. While his family got ready to attend a function (the reason his parents told for coming to Coimbatore), Raghu got ready for his photoshoot.

He very well knew that his parents are making some excuse to go out and are getting ready. He informed his parents that it will take time for him to come and asked Ashwath to take his parents for dinner as well.

"Dei Raghu..."

Raghu turned to his mother and gave a sharp look.

"epdi moraikaran paru.. kannu muliya nondi eduthuranum"  (see how he is staring. I should pluck his eyes out)  thought Vasundhara and swallowed her words. She went to her husband nudging him to talk.

"Raghu, we knew that you already know the reason of us coming here. So , today evening we are going to meet the girl at her house. Complete your work sooner and come with us, and also dress something formal" said his Father in a strict voice

Raghu folded his hands and was looking at his parents who were expecting eagerly for him to say something.

"Don't you dare to not show there. Its the last meet we are looking for you. If you are going to reject this, we have decided to let you go as sanyasi. Even if you later say you are in love with some one , we are not going to allow you marry her or any one for that matter. Spend your life as Sage" Spoke Sivaraman in a little serious tone.

Raghu and Sivaraman looked at each other intently without speaking with folded hands and sharp look. Ashwath and Vasu wondered why these two are standing like Kings standing in front of battle field. 

"Dei.. be serious.. I won't let you go as sanyasi.. I will fix your marriage with her. No matter what you say. If you want to see her, come today, else see her during your marriage. We will not show you her photo, else you will say some reason and reject" Vasundhara warned him strongly and gave a harsh beat on his back.

"pcch.. Vasu.. don't you dare beat my son" warned Sivaraman and caressed Raghu. 

Ashwath laughed at his parents. His Father always has a special place for Raghu. Only he can shout at Raghu and no one else.

Even if Vasundhara shouts at him, he would not accept it. Except for the marriage, Raghu always listens to what his Father says.

Raghu went near his suit case and packed some formal clothes in his bag, his camera and other things needed for his photoshoot and left the room throwing a look at them.

"why can't he open his mouth and say he is coming. I don't know how his wife will manage him if he does not talk?" spoke Vasu.

"leave it, at least he agreed to this extent. Ashwath... you inform him that he has to come by 4 sharp to the hotel and from here we all can go the their house. I have told we will be there by 5"

"ok paa... now shall we go somewhere outside for sight seeing and will return soon?"

Ashwath and his parents then went to a nearby temple and then to Brookfield shopping mall. 

At the mentioned time, Siva, Vasu and Ashwath got ready. But Raghu did not show up to the hotel as his work was not over yet.

"Vasu.. if he is not showing up this time and try to do something that could irritate me, I am not going to spare him this time. He will get beatings from me."

"The same thing is what I did in the morning morning and he shouted at me. Your Dad is doing too much da.. He is the one who pampers Raghu. He is the reason for his adamant behavior. But he will scold us" Vasundhara was whispering to Ashwath.

"What is that mom and son are talking secretively?" asked Siva.

"nothing paa.. Amma is asking me to call Raghu." Turning to Vasu, Ashwath added. " he and Raghu talk lot of things secretively, but he gets angry when we both share secrets" 

Raghu is always a favorite for Sivaraman. They both have more friendly bonding than Father son relationship. Whereas Ashwath is the favorite for Vasundhara. 

"Did you call him?" Shouted Sivaraman 

Vasu nudged Ashwath to send the address and instructed Raghu to come directly. Later , the trio reached Advika's house without Raghu. 

Though Vasu has given an assurance to Siva about Raghu's attendance, she had a big fear in the corner of her heart about the same. 

Will Raghu meet  Advika???Or will he not show up? Or will he meet and reject as he did for previous alliances?