26. jealousy jealousy

The morning sun filtered through the curtains, casting a warm glow over the room as Shubman and Nandhini stirred from their slumber. As they slowly emerged from the depths of sleep, the events of the previous night flooded back to them, filling them with a sense of contentment and satisfaction.

With a lazy stretch, Shubman blinked his eyes open, a soft smile tugging at the corners of his lips as he gazed down at Nandhini, who lay curled up beside him, her hair tousled from sleep. He reached out to brush a stray lock away from her face, his touch gentle and affectionate.

Nandhini stirred at his touch, her eyes fluttering open to meet his gaze. A sleepy smile graced her lips as she snuggled closer to him, seeking the warmth of his embrace. "Good morning," she murmured, her voice still heavy with sleep.

"Good morning, beautiful," Shubman replied, his voice filled with warmth as he pressed a soft kiss to her forehead. "Did you sleep well?"

Nandhini nodded, a contented sigh escaping her lips as she nestled against him. "Like a baby," she admitted, her voice soft and muffled against his chest. "You?"

Shubman nodded in agreement, his arms tightening around her in a gentle embrace. "The best sleep I've had in a long time," he confessed, his voice filled with sincerity.

As they lay entwined in each other's arms, the peaceful tranquility of the morning enveloped them, casting a serene aura over the room. 

The morning sun bathed the picturesque landscape in a warm golden glow, the group of friends gathered eagerly in the courtyard of the beach house, their excitement palpable in the air. The prospect of a day spent trekking through the nearby mountains filled them with a sense of adventure and camaraderie.

Shreyas, ever the organizer, took charge of the situation. "How about we split into two teams for the trek, with the losing team responsible for cooking dinner that evening," he suggested. His proposal was met with nods of agreement and enthusiastic cheers from the group, eager to embark on the challenge. "Helly yeah, this is gonna be fun," Jaiswal[ who had joined them that morning] and Jadeja remarked.

With a mischievous glint in his eye, Shubman raised his hand eagerly, volunteering to be one of the team captains. Ishan followed suit, his competitive spirit shining through as he joined Shubman at the forefront.

Nandhini, however, felt a pang of apprehension as she watched Shubman's excitement grow. She had been looking forward to a relaxing day by the beach, especially after the events of the previous night left her feeling sore and exhausted. But now, it seemed like she would have no choice but to join the trek, despite her reluctance.

"Okay, guys choose your teams!!" Shreyas answered before joining the others. But just then Shubman noticed someone familiar in the beach area. "Mara?" he called out making the figure turn to face him. "Oh my god Shubman!" she exclaimed as the 2 shared a hug making Nandhini raise her eyebrows in confusion.