041 - ❝ i know you do ❞

Start from the beginning

chris 🧡
YOU HAVE A DOG??

aria 💗
YES????
have i seriously not mentioned him??

matt
AWWW YES BENTLEY
HES SO CUTE

chris 🧡
WHY DOES MATT KNOW AND I DONT??

nick 🤞
cuz you like went full on ghost for weeks and didn't talk to either one of us until we forced you to

chris 🧡
stfu nick

nick 🤞
🤷🏻‍♂️
anyways i'm all packed
so are chris and matt i hope
i can't wait for tomorrow!!!!!!!!!

matt
yahooooooo!!!

ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡⁱᶠᵉ

i woke up so early in the morning, the sun wasn't even up yet. the clouds flooded the sky as i noticed the sun creeping up from outside my window. i had been frantically packing up small unnecessary things, thinking i was always forgetting something when my suitcase couldn't even fit one more lousy shirt.

xavier was coming to pick me up in approximately 4 minutes and my suitcase just wouldn't shut. i tried almost everything. i sat on it, threw some random stuff out, and even stomped on it a few times but not one thing could get that stubborn bag to shut.

i eventually gave up at the sound of my phone ringing on my bed. i let go of the zip on my bag before wearily walking over to my phone.

"hey, we're pulling into your driveway now." chris said from the other line. xavier picked them up first since they were the first ones ready, then lizzie. my house was the last stop.

"okay, i'll be down in a little." i said in between irregular and loud breaths.

"are you okay? why can i hear how heavy your breathing is?" chris asked, genuine concern in his tone.

"yeah, yeah. just trying to do some last minute things, i'll be fine." i assured him, throwing on my backpack before trying one more time to zip up my bag before ultimately failing.

"okay, im coming to help."

"what?" i said but didn't get through fast enough. chris had already hung up and i could hear the front door barge open.

i sighed and gave up with the bag, putting all of my hope into chris. i sat on the floor with my knees crossed, my face resting in my hand as i sat there and stared at the overflowing suitcase in front of me.

"excuse me." chris said as he barged into the room, his voice higher than normal. i moved out the way almost immediately, watching as he kneeled down in front of the suitcase.

he so effortlessly zipped up the bag, almost as if i blinked and he was done. he stood up, dusting his hands dramatically and looking down at the suitcase. "done," he kneeled back down but this time just to pick up the bag by its handle. "now lets go before they leave us." he said, suitcase in one hand and my wrist in his other. he then proceeded to drag me across my house and downstairs until we got to the car.

he opened the very back door for me before running to put the suitcase in the trunk once i was fully settled inside. he didn't let me close the door though, instead hopping in next to me.