She did not have the intention of marrying Hari, but her parents started the topic of their marriage making her developing hopes of marrying him.

She felt Hari to be more caring and understanding each and every need of her. He knew everything about her and even understood without even her saying anything.

He never allowed anyone to tease her or say bad anything about her. All these started developing feelings for him.

Hari was in love with Aarthi, the sister of his Brother's wife. His mother  earlier did not agree for Hati to marry Advika due to her stammering issues thinking , the child will also inherit the same problem.

It was another untold one side love or crush. Whatever it is, Advika her considered it as a second break up leaving her to go in devastated state. It took lot of months for her to come out of it.

Avantika, younger sister of Advika is a chirpy , jovial and understanding 20 year old girl studying in college.

She is very much fond of her sister. She gets more worried  about Advika, when most of the alliance who come reject for her stammering problems.

More than her Father, Avantika is more protective of her sister. If she ever comes to know that someone has hurt her , Avantika would pick up fight with them.

Even now she was not ok with marriage proposal without having Advika married. But her parents forced her.

A week later, the horoscope suggested by the guests were found to be matching with Advika. Hence her parents decided to have the meet in Chennai.

Though Ramamoorthy was not ok with giving his daughter in Chennai, he later agreed as there are only short list of horoscopes that match for Advika due to her dhosham.

Leaving Avantika at Hari's house, Advika and her parents went to Chennai.

Even while travelling in train, the sounds of train moving on the track seemed to be a rhythm for Bharatanatyam and her feet were tapping to it.

That much love and interest she has towards Bharatanatyam. Though she is a dancer, she works for a reputed company in UX Design and content management. 

Upon reaching Chennai, they checked in to a hotel in Mylapore and took rest for some time. They had their lunch at famous 'mami mess' and did some shopping. 

The meet was supposed to happen in Kapaleeshwarar temple in the evening. Advika dressed herself in a bottle green half saree with Orange Blouse. 

She looked extremely gorgeous with no makeup look, dark kajal accentuating her eyes even more, nude lips , toe length very, very long thick  hair, gold bangles on each hand and a gold chain with a pendant having a dance like figure.

Everything about Advika was simple, yet elegant and Classy. They reached the temple and decided to first meet the deities before meeting the groom and headed to Karpagambal sannidhi.

Advika has not seen the photo of the guy she is supposed to meet as she wants to meet him in person for the first time.

~~~~~

Raghu's parents were waiting in the big and beautiful Mylapore Kapaleeshwar temple after worshipping Lord Shiva and his consort. They are now sitting inside the temple waiting for Raghu who has not yet come.

"Vasundhara, this is the last time. If your son is not turning up or make any other mistake to reject , I am not going to think about his marriage. We are just going to stop here and let him become a sanyasi"

" acho.. why are you talking like this inside the temple. This time he will not do anything wrong. Let me dial his number and check"

"pcch... Raghu pick up the call... where are you? Vasundhara was seen impatiently dialling Raghu again and again.

"What ?? He is not picking up right? I knew. This time also he is trying to make us fool by agreeing to all this" said irritated Sivaraman.

"Don't say anything about my son. See he has come" said Vasundhara pointing towards Raghu. He was seen striding towards them while rolling the sleeves on his left hand showing his masculine arms.

Raghu was wearing dark grey pant with Navy blue shirt and a branded black strap watch on his left hand , a fashionable bracelet in his right hand which was an addon to his style.

He agreed to have the meet in the evening as he had work in the morning. Siva agreed on a condition that he would come for the meet changing his looks.

Surprisingly, he agreed to his Father and had a clean shave and hair cut. Though the hair cut was not as his parents expected , they were contented as he agreed to this extent.

Raghu is more choosy and fashionista. He naturally has a great dressing sense. Being a model, he maintains his body well and has got a good charming smile and hot looks.

When he was in college, there were lot of girls who were behind him craving for his attention.

But he did not even care to turn around them. Sometimes the male students too felt jealous of him for stealing all the lime light due to his looks and swag.

While Raghu was conversing with Vasundhara, Sivaraman dialed to the girl's parents who were supposed to meet. They said they are inside the temple sannadhi and will visit them after worshipping.

Sivaraman cut the call after informing them about the place where they are seated. He turned to say the conversation he had in call . But his son has already left to go worship Karpagambal.