||Episode 3||

So guys here is the next update, I hope you guys will like it😊😊😊😊

After the intense exchange of words, tensions lingered in the room. Roohi, still beaming with joy, couldn't help but notice the disapproving glares from Swarna and Surekha.

Sensing the need to pacify the situation, she decided to address their concerns.

Roohi: (softly) "Badi mumma, Choti maa, I understand that you both have reservations about Abhira attending my wedding. But please trust me, she is a genuinely good person, and I believe that she will be the bridesmaid for me, and Abhira has shown me nothing but some kind of an unknown connection with me.. I don't know she reminds me of my Chutki.."

To which Swarna and Surekha got worried hearing about Chutki.

Swarna: (sighs and thinks of changing the topic) "Roohi, we're just worried about our reputation and traditions of our family. We have always adhered to certain societal norms, and inviting someone we barely know as your bridesmaid might not sit well with everyone."

Surekha: (nodding) Yes, Roohi, we want the best for you. We want your wedding to be a grand affair, filled with esteemed guests who match our family's stature."

Roohi: (pleadingly) Badi mumma, Choti maa, I understand your concerns, but my happiness should also matter. And moreover I have informed Rohit and his family about Abhira being my bridesmaid and they're so happy and so excited to meet her"

To which Swarna and Surekha looked on surprised hearing that.

Roohi: "Abhira may not have the same background as ours, but the moment I saw her.. I wanted her as my bridesmaid and moreover my friend"

Swarna: "What about your other friends?"

Roohi: "They would be attending but they were not ready to be my bridesmaid.."

Surekha (confused): "Why so?"
Roohi: "Because they didn't want to handle too many responsilibities.. being a bridesmaid is a responsibility and they didn't want that responsibility and wanted to just enjoy my wedding"
To which Swarna and Surekha looked on.

Roohi: "And here is Abhira.. who we just met today and she wa ready to be my bridesmaid.."

Swarna: "We should not blindly trust anyone my dear"

Roohi: "See Badi mumma.. I am a doctor.. I studied medicine  from UK, so I have seen enough people.. and I can tell how good person is from my first encounter with them itself.. and I am saying that Abhira is a very nice girl.. she will be the best bridesmaid I can get.. so please accept her no.. badi mumma?"

To which Swarna and Surekha looked on.

Swarna: "You're not understanding, Roohi"

Manish: (calmly) "Swarna, Surekha, I understand your worries, but Roohi is right. Our family has always believed in love, compassion, and acceptance.
We couldn't follow this with one person and I still regret because of that.. so if Abhira is important to Roohi, then she deserves a place in our wedding.
Let us embrace this opportunity to bring people from different walks of life together."

Swarna: (reluctantly) "Manish ji, if you insist, we will respect your decision. But we hope that nothing untoward happens because of that girl"

Surekha: (softening) "Yes, Roohi, we trust your judgment. Let's hope everything goes smoothly."

Roohi: (gratefully) "Thank you, Badi mumma, Choti maa. I promise you won't regret this decision. Abhira will prove herself and win over everyone's hearts, just like she did mine."

As the tension dissipates, the room fills with a mixed atmosphere of uncertainty and anticipation.

The upcoming wedding now holds the promise of unexpected twists and turns, testing the bonds of family, friendship, and societal norms.