【 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘 】

Start from the beginning

You mimic his smile, only a little smaller, "Yes.. a little, this place is like a maze.." You trail off at the end awkwardly laughing while lightly fidgeting with your fingers.

You sucked at meeting new people, you're always so awkward and never know what to say or do at times like these. You take a small breath in and try to look the deer demon in the eyes, "Well, I was about to go to the lobby. Why don't I escort you, my dear?"

You slightly nod, "Yes please, that would be appreciated.." You respond to him while breaking eye contact with him and rubbing the sweat from your hands against the black plants you're wearing.

You're also wearing a white blouse with black suspenders, making a well-put-together look. It also was your uniform for Emery's shop.

The red-themed demon started walking down the hallway with you running behind him to catch up.

"May I know the name of the lady beside me?" You heard his voice ask you, snapping you out of your daze

"May I know the name of the lady beside me?" You heard his voice ask you, snapping you out of your daze. "Oh, uhm.. it's (Y/n).." You respond while looking at him for a moment, meeting his eyes. Before turning your head back again and looking at the portraits on the walls.

"(Y/n), What a nice name, darling." The demon remarked with a pleased tone. You let out a quiet sigh before looking back towards the red-themed demon again, "What's yours..?" 

The deer demon stopped walking, making you stop a second later, standing before him. 

He gives you an even bigger grin before slightly bowing down again, "Alastor, my dear. Pleased to meet you." The demon smirked at you before walking forwards again, making you again run slightly to catch up.

"Quite pleased indeed.."

You slowly descend the staircase towards the lobby with Alastor behind you, down in the lobby you see Charlie and Vaggie behind her talking to each other, you also see another shorter female who is chasing what looks like a bug

You slowly descend the staircase towards the lobby with Alastor behind you, down in the lobby you see Charlie and Vaggie behind her talking to each other, you also see another shorter female who is chasing what looks like a bug. A cat-like male was off to the side in what looked like the bar section cleaning a bottle. 

And also another person where you couldn't quite make out what gender they were but they looked like a spider, the moment you reached the bottom of the staircase you left the red-themed demon's side who was looking at you with a particular look in his eyes and walked towards Charlie.