She cleared out a part of her schedule and the other party arranged some classes for her according to her free time.

That afternoon was Xia Wanyuan’s first official literary appreciation class at Qing University.

Considering Xia Wanyuan’s appeal, the school had specially arranged the largest lecture theater. However, they had still underestimated the students’ interest in Xia Wanyuan.

The hall that could accommodate a thousand people was full. Many students were watching outside.

“She’s coming, she’s coming.” The students standing outside were in a commotion. Everyone looked out of the window. Xia Wanyuan, who was wearing light makeup and a light blue dress, slowly walked towards the education block from the garden like a fairy in the garden.

“Wow.” The classroom was filled with exclamations.

Finally, Xia Wanyuan appeared at the classroom door.

She had already attended a class the last time. This time, it was a walk in the park. Xia Wanyuan’s mentality was already very calm.

The students this time were all masters of the liberal arts academy, and a small number of them had PhDs.

In terms of age,

In fact, Xia Wanyuan was even younger than 90% of the people present. Furthermore, Xia Wanyuan herself looked very lively, and she looked even smaller.

The students in the classroom looked at the professor who was younger than them quietly with mixed emotions.

“Hello, everyone. I’m Xia Wanyuan. Next, let’s begin today’s lesson.”

As Xia Wanyuan spoke, she began to introduce today’s classes.

People who studied liberal arts had always had some arrogance in their bones, especially the proud children of the top universities in China like the Qing University. They were even more arrogant.

Seeing that Xia Wanyuan was actually teaching them at such a young age, some students actually had doubts.

“Teacher, I want to ask a question!”

Chapter 512: Chapter 513:

Translator: Atlas Studios Editor: Atlas Studios

In the middle of the classroom, a boy with glasses raised his hand.

“Tell me, what’s the question?” Xia Wanyuan was not flustered at all.

“I heard that Professor Xia’s famous work is a” Map of Central Pine Fisheries “.”

As the student spoke, Xia Wanyuan displayed her painting on the large screen on the podium.

“Yes, it’s this painting. Literary art itself is not separated. Since Professor Xia is a teacher of our literary profession, I want to ask, when you drew this painting, did you give this painting any literary deeper meaning? Or is this just a casual painting by you?”

This question was too big in space and was actually very difficult to answer. Everyone looked at the boy who asked the question. It was Shu Jin, a scholar from the literature faculty who was well-read in poetry.

If Xia Wanyuan casually found a literary story to support her painting intent, she probably could not brush him off.

Xia Wanyuan glanced at Shu Jin. In fact, if one had to talk about it seriously, she had never thought so much. She had just casually drawn it.

However, Shu Jin did not ask this question for this answer.

Xia Wanyuan looked at the documents that she had prepared and closed the computer.