POPULAR GIRL

- Popular girl -
The story begins on a cold and rainy night when there was a girl named *Yuni* Well who is this Yuni?... We will get to know her
-Yuni- is the beautiful, famous girl in school and all of her classmates wanted to become her friends, but they did not know the truth and reality....Yuni used to go to school in the most beautiful clothes and her face was as bright as usual, but when she returned home.......
Let's get to know the yuni family
The yuni family, Mr. Boxper and Mrs. Antonia, were a famous family in the country and owned international companies. They may be a billionaire family, but are their lives wonderful?
In reality, Yuni was a victim of abuse by her family...
-
Yoni's mother (Lady Antonia) was controlling and strict and Mr. Boxpur was violent and angry all the time. They have one daughter, which is unfortunately Yuni!
-
One day, Yuni was spending her vacation in her palace, then Mrs. Antonia came and shouted at Yoni, as usual. Yuni was accustomed to her, but this time she was unusually angry, and then she hit Yoni with someone who made her unable to stand on her feet. This was because Yuni did not get the full mark in the exam.  During the test, Yuni's body was full of bruises, but she hid this so that no one would see her. Yuni took out her anger at school, especially on her classmates. She would bully them and hit them, just as her mother and father did to her. -
There was a student named Jennifer. This student was a victim of Yuni's bullying. Yuni took out all her family's pain on her. On Jennifer, Yuni thought she was better than her parents, but she did not realize that she was behaving like her family - '
On the day of yuni, she decided to run away and leave her criminal family. Her father found out and beat her severely. Here, yuni did not remain silent as usual. She found glass on the floor from which her father had beaten her, and she beat her father with it until he died. After that, she took a sharp knife and went to her mother’s room and slaughtered her until the neighbors heard the sound of the woman’s screaming.  Antonia and called the police. The police have arrived.....
Well what happened to yuni next?
Yuni