3. Mistress favorite girl.

Today I will be trying to do POV's to make it easier to write. I will switch it back if you guys down like it🖤🌚
—————————————————————
It is dark outside, every girl asleep. Except for one girl, Mary. Many always  thought she was up to something, however, no evidence could back that up.
—————————————————————

Mary's POV:

When everyone falls asleep, I slowly open my eyes, getting out of my bed very carefully, walking towards the door. I can't believe I'm really going to do this, but I need to find out what is happening to the missing girls. I walk out the door, down the stairs into the supper room. Look around and see mistress in the corner of my eye. I tense up. I quickly but we carefully hid behind a big plant pot. Mistress sits down on her usual throne. "There is no need to hide little one, come out please." Mistress said, surprisingly nicer than usual. At that, I slowly stop hiding, walking up to her throne, Bowing  before her. "I apologize for snooping. Please forgive me head leader." Mistress looks down and me and smiles. "You know.., you've always been my favorite." I look up in surprise, taking a glance of her face. "I see something in you I've never seen in someone before. You're special." There is a quick moment of silence before mistress spoke again. "You may dismiss." At those words, I stand up, walking towards the door until she calls out. "Try not to let anyone follow you next time." She said. I give her a confused look. I don't remember anyone following me, what is she talking about. I stopped walking, looking confused until I see another person standing behind me. She looks scared, sweaty palms, and pale face. She looks down right horrified. Mistress walks up to me, gently grabbing my shoulders. "Please, go back to your room Mary." She said softly before talking her hands off of my shoulders. I quickly but quietly walk up the stairs into my bedroom, laying down in my bed trying to fall asleep. I hear nothing but soft snoring and the slightly annoying grandfathers clock ticking. I almost fall asleep before I hear blood curdling scream coming from the forbidden chamber. I close my eyes, putting my face deep into my pillow holding back tears. This happened because of me. Some of the other girls woken up because of the screaming but others are deep sleepers and are used to it by now. After the horrible screams of terror is over, I fall asleep.

—————————————————————
I took a shit before I wrote this.🖤