The Red Thief and Orga

Meanwhile, in the streets of Poitiers, a man accompanied by a young woman was riding in a car during the night.

The man had a fair complexion with a slightly darker and broader beard and his hair was a slight shade of brown. He was wearing a brown suit jacket with a brown and red striped tie and a plain white shirt underneath.

The young woman had a slender figure, fair skin, dark eyes, short cut navy blue hair, and wore round dark-rimmed glasses. She is wearing a professional outfit.

"In just the last few weeks, this Carmen Sandiego has managed to rob millions of euros combined a high-end art gallery in Cairo, and a Shanghai amusement park..." Said the man before being interrupted by his passenger.

" ... Before vanishing without a trace. Headquarters has yet to discern any pattern except that our perpetrator always wears a scarlet coat and fedora and seems to announce her crimes by making random public appearances beforehand." She said.

"Such as the nearby café sighting earlier today. So we must ask ourselves, "who in the world is Carmen Sandiego?" Why would a thief draw attention to herself by leaving clues and wearing bold colors?" Asked the man.

"Perhaps stealing's a game to her." Supposed the young woman.

"Ha! Ha! The game is over. She is in my jurisdiction now, though I question why." Said the man.

"There's another one that intrigues me, Orga." Added the woman.

"I don't have time to listen to stories, Ms. Argent." Said the man.

"He was seen in Tokyo, Berlin, London... it's like he was everywhere Carmen Sandiego went. However, his recent activities are unknown but he always leaves a symbol. The letter Omega, but it seems to be stretched to the right." Explained Ms. Argent, showing a picture with the symbol to the man.

"This Orga is the least of my worries, Ms. Argent. Carmen Sandiego is the main objective of my mission." Said the man with disinterest.

"Okay... Poitiers is rich with medieval history. a priceless antique or historic artifact from one of its many churches, or..." Began to explain Ms. Argent to answer the question that the man had asked rather before the latter stopped the car.

"Ms. Argent, you are an agent of Interpol, not a museum guide. So you may stop sharing dull facts about boring things. You have been on the force merely a fortnight, have you not? You have so much to learn, and since you have been assigned to my department..." He says.

Ms. Argent then looks behind her to see a woman in a long coat and red hat matching Carmen Sandiego's description behind them.

"Um, uh..." She says trying to warn the man.

"I, Chase Devineaux, will be your teacher." Said the man not paying attention to what she wanted to say.

"Inspector Devineaux, sir..." She tried again to warn him.

"Sit back, watch, and learn how to catch a thief..." He said.

"She's right there!" She finally said, pointing behind the car.

"Huh?" He said as he turned at the same time as Ms. Argent to see Carmen Sandiego pull out her grappling hook and climb onto the roof. "La Femme Rouge!" Said Chase before backing up to where he saw Carmen use her grappling hook to see her running from roof to roof.

"Remain here!" He said.

"And radio for assistance?" Asked Ms. Argent.

"No, the crimson ghost is mine!" Replied Chase.

He then started to run away.

-------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Carmen was standing on a rooftop, looking down on the place. She was a young woman with fair skin, scarlet hair, and grayish blue eyes and lipstick.