Chapter1- Introduction & The Christmas Party

Jist of the story-
A story of two bestfriends... Sophie, is a sweet & friendly person who always considers others welfare before herself where as Parker, is a complete opposite of what Sophie is is! Sophie has developed feelings for Parker but one day, Parker did something that had hurt Sophie a lot. Find out "what he did & will he realise his love?" by reading my new story, "She never said, I never told..."
So without anything further, lets get started...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
CAST/CHARACTERS-
MAIN GIRL- Sophie Smith
MAIN GUY- Parker Anniston
GUY'S BESTFRIEND- Andrew Smith
GUY'S SISTER- Emily Anniston

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Parker's POV-

My name is Parker Anniston! I live in Florida and i study in Parrs Wood Highschool. I am 19 and have a younger sister named Emily Anniston, who is 17. My parents are usually nt here around with us since they have to travel around most of their time due to business. 

It is Christmas time and I was at my bestfriend's house. Andrew Smith is my childhood bestfriend. We grew up together and go to the same school. Since it was Christmas, like every year he had organised a party!

The decoration was quite pretty. Almost half of the school was present there attending Andrew's 'The Great Christmas Party.' After about forty minutes after my arrival, a girl entered into the hall. She wore a red, full length dress with her hair tied into a messy bun and a few strands of her hair her very beautifully on her clear grey eyes. She came towards me and asked, "Am I late? Did the party already got started?" "No, you're definitely not an hour late." "Means I am late.." , she said.. "Obviously, when are you NOT late at a party, girl?" I jokingly said.

She is Sophie Smith, my bestfriend's sister and also my very second bestfriend too! We share everything with each other. Our bonding is quite close.. Sophie has always supported me. She has a really wonderful nature and she's a kind of a person who always considers other over herself before.

"Where's Emily?" she asked me.

"Aaah, probably with that loser" I answered.

"Heyyyy! He isnt a loser. He is our bestfriend. Atleast respect him for the sake of your sister, dude" she snapped at me.

"Sophie!! He is NOT your bestfriend. Only I am YOUR bestfriend!" I said.

She rolled her eyes and went away.

*10 minutes later*

I was by the bar all alone, with a bunch of guys who seemed to be very illiterate as they were just blabbering nonsense. I had no idea where Emily, Andrew & Sophie were, the party was just too very crowded. I ordered a chilled Cola as I dont drink alcohol. I could later see Sophie standing and talking to her friends. I must admit, she looks really damn pretty today! 

"Doesnt she?" I heard a whisper.

I turned around and saw and old man almost of about 60 standing beside me and smiling.

"Sorry?" I said looking at him with a confusion.

"Doesnt she look pretty?" he asked me.

"Yess! When does she not look pretty, anyway?" I answered back.

"You like her" he said .

"What?" I said and stared at him shockingly.

"You do like her" he said.

"No!!" I snapped back at him and clearly denied.

"I can totally tell that you like her by the way you are staring at her!" he said. Before i could answer him back, I saw those illiterate guys walking towards Sophie. They were quite drunk and were misbehaving with her. So, I went up there to shoo them away from bothering her.

"You like her!" the old man whispered again.

"No, I dont!" I screamed out loud.

"Parker! Are you okay?" Sophie asked looking at me with confusion all over her face.

"Yeah, why?" I asked. 

Everyone was staring at me. "Who were you talking to?" she asked looking concerned. I turned back but couldnt find the old man so I answered her by saying, "No one".

I should better go home. If I stay here any longer I could definitly go mad.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note-

Soooo..? How was the first chapter? :D vote, comment or direct message me but do give your feedbacks, please! :) It'll be highly appreciated.. I hope this chapter was long enough for you guys to enjoy..

PS-The picture that I've attached is of Robbie Amell  who's playing the role of Parker. Sophie's role is played by Abigail Breslin & i'll attach her picture in my second chapter. :)

PPS-Chapter2 shall be updated today aswell.. by night i suppose because i have the draft ready, i just need to type it down here now! 

Thanks.. 

-Areej <3