(S1) Chapter 3: Duel of the Dragons

Things have been crazy during the tournament. There was a duel with Akiza and Sir Randsburgh and she won but she was able to deal real damage to her opponents. Then, Yusei was going to duel against Shira, but it turns out that it was the former champion Hunter Pace. It was a tough duel but Yusei managed to win it. Then, strange things happened because Goodwin decided to give the ones who lost in a duel a second chance. The match decided that the real Luna is dueling against the Professor. The match ended in a draw, but it revealed that Luna is a Signer. After that, Yusei had to duel against Grieger. Yusei won that duel but Grieger wanted to get revenge on Goodwin, but Yusei managed to stop him. So now, it's me vs Akiza.

"Ladies and gentlemen, it's almost time! Get back to your seats, the duel is about to begin in 10 minutes!" The MC announced. Soon, Akiza walks by them as she stares at Kaeya. He does the same back, but not as harsh as Akiza. Akiza stops at her tracks, staring at Kaeya. Kaeya and Yusei stood, staring back at Akiza.

"Is there something you want to say to me, Akiza?" Kaeya asked calmly.

"No. I'm fine!" Akiza snapped, grabbing her arm. Kaeya and Yusei looked at her arm again, a black-gloved hand curled around where the wrist and elbow met.

"So, what's your deal with these marks of ours? When you saw me with one the other day, you really freaked out." Yusei said.

"This mark has brought me nothing but pain!" Akiza said with venom. "So, what good can come from having another one around? You got that?" The crazed look in her eyes suddenly turned desperate, the color glassy, honey-like brown. "It's dangerous. . . So just keep away!"

"Yusei!" The first voice said.

"There you are!" The second voice said.

"Big brother!" The third voice called out to Kaeya. The three adolescents turned, the twins and Ren scampering over.

"We need you to settle an argument–"Leo stopped, looking at Akiza. "The witch."

"Leo, she's not a witch." Ren scolded him.

"Sorry, force of habit." Leo apologized. Luna stares at Akiza and noticed how scary she was.

"What's going on back here?" A voice says from the end of the hallway. Everyone looks over to see Lazar with a sly smirk. 

"Everyone getting along quite nicely? Before the next round, Akiza, Director Goodwin has a few things he would like to talk about. I'd say more but it's confidential, why don't you come with me--" Lazar started to say but was interrupted.

"Akiza must be getting prepared." A masculine, calm voice said from down the hall. Everyone looks over to see a man with dark red hair and green eyes.

"Who are you?" Yusei questioned.

"That's none of your concern, Satellite." The man said rudely.

"You should watch your mouth before I do it for you." Kaeya snapped as his eyes glowed, causing the man to growl and step back. Lazar giggled in amusement.