1

yn pov-

i wake up for my first day of junior year.

"yn get up you have school soon " my mom calls from downstairs

"im up" i sigh and start getting out of bed, making my way to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. then heading to my vanity to get started on my hair and makeup. stuck on either to curl or straighten it. after a long minute of staring in the mirror i decided on curling it.

in about 20 minutes im done curling my hair. i start on my makeup. pinning my hair out of the way, keeping it simple but cute, just the basic like mascara, blush, and highlighter. i was blessed to have clear skin and didn't need foundation or much concealer.

then onto my outfit. (you can image whatever u want too !)

finishing by putting on my converse, i grab my book bag and head downstairs. i sit down at the bar stool waiting for my brother to come downstairs to drive us to school, well i can drive and i have my own car but it saves gas and makes it easier as we are going to the same place.

finally he heads down "come on yn, don't wanna be late on the first day do we?"

"whatever loser i was waiting on you"

eventually we arrive at school and as we put into the parking lot i see her, i quickly slumped down , realizing the mistake i had made when i looked over at my brother. "yn what are you" he follows in the direction im looking in "oh that would explain it"

"come on yn" my brother sighs turning off the car.

"yeah yeah im coming" you might be confused, but i've had a crush on billie since freshman year and only my brother knew about it and i haven't came out to the public eye yet. as im some what popular everyone would have an opinion and i don't wanna deal with that.

i countine my way into the school making my way to my locker