INTRODUCTION

══════✿✿✿══════

AUTHOR'S NOTE :

Hello hoomans! I don't know what to put for an author's note but I just hope you all enjoy reading this story as much as I enjoyed writing it! Make sure to Vote and Comment because not only does it give me motivation, but also helps my story to reach more wattpadians!

══════✿✿✿══════

SYNOPSIS :

𝐀 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐫𝐮𝐦𝐩𝐲 𝐱 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐦 ♡︎

══════✿✿✿══════

"I...I can't keep quiet...and you know that." I breathlessly whispered, my heart pounding against my ribcage as I felt his hand lift up my skirt from behind and squeeze my butt roughly.

He leaned forward so his hot breath was fanning against my ear, his erection pressing right onto my covered ass cheek.

"But you need to be quiet, sweetheart. Unless you want everyone in the library to know that you're fucking its owner. I don't think you would appreciate a downfall in your good girl reputation, now would you?"

Before I could even register his words in my head, he had ripped my underwear apart and shoved two of his calloused fingers in me.

══════✿✿✿══════

After her parents abandoned her and her siblings 4 years ago, Meli Rose had no time for relationships or hook ups. I mean how could she? She was always busy taking care of her siblings who were nothing but a pain in her ass.

Enter Arthur Woods. The hot local librarian who had Meli's ovaries dancing. He was scared of relationships, had lost interest in hook ups, and had no clue how to deal with women. But when his eyes set on a drunken Meli, he was instantly captivated by her.

Striking up a friends-with-benefits deal, what they thought was just pure lust towards each other, progressively turned into something more. Something which both of them were craving for.

And they wouldn't trade it for the world.

══════✿✿✿══════

WARNING :

this book contains mature and sensitive content. if you are uncomfortable then kindly please click off and don't spread any negativity.

══════✿✿✿══════

WRITERZI 2024