Welcome to Publix🙃

Start from the beginning

"No I think he's Hispanic?"

"Mmm where'd he go?"

I covered my mouth "Not Amy tryna get sum!"

She shushed me "I'm getting away from yall!" She walked away laughing

Alyssa looked at me "We still on for tonight?"

"Hell yea! That new Caribbean place downtown finna be lit girl! We gon teach you how to use them hips babes."

"Girl with what rhythm?"

"Gyal all yuh duh hear di music an guh wid it"

She blinked a couple times "English?"

"Mi speaking English yuh just cyaa undastan mi cuz it broken up"

Blinks some more "Oh..ok" she laughs "but your accent is so cool, I love it"

I'm lucky I'm too black to blush. "Thank you..uhhh I don't know how to take compliments!" I nervously chuckled

She smiled "I also love that strip you have through your hair."

I smirked "You tryna fuck orrr--"I laughed cutting myself off

Alyssa also laughed before saying, "Oh my God Jay shut up! I'm serious!"

"I'm just kiddingggg. But thanks, I need to put a little bit of me in the uniforms to spice it up" I started fluffing my hair

"It works, most definitely."

I start to look around "There's no way we had a full conversation without no one interrupting. If we this dead, please let me go home!"

I jumped as I feel someone hug me from behind

I hear Rae "It's just meee" She smiled "You can't go home, but they said shut your light off since it's dead and go get carts from outside"

I groaned, "I rather just stay on and stand here" I turned off my light

Getting carts sucked. You know how Walmart has that cart machine? Yea, that's us.. we're out here for 30 mins. The limit is 5, but people sometimes get a little more. Not necessarily to make fewer trips, but because they wanna show off.

I went outside to the side with the most. I grabbed 4 carts and started pushing but before I could even make it 5 feet I hear a customer coming up to me basically running!

"Excuse me can you take this one too? Thanks."

She pushes the cart to me, walking away after she did! I had to stop it with my foot!

I mumbled under my breath "Di bitch could've at least wait till mi park di carts.."

I quickly grabbed it before it rolled down the hill and added it. I continued to push the carts up the hill till I'm stopped again.

"Hey can you take this one?" The man didn't even wait for me to finish he just added his cart! "Appreciate it!" He walked away to his car

Now remember how I said the limit is 5? Well we technically can't even tell customers no anyway, so now I'm struggling. My limit is usually 4... as I'm pushing 6. I guess I need to hit the gym..