.・。☽.・゜✭・.・

"Clarke! Where's Clarke" I cried out in desperation as we entered through the camp walls. Finn's body weighed heavy on all our arms and our consciences.

"Finn!" Clarke called out with wide eyes as she rushed forward to check his pulse. "He's alive. What happened out there?"

"A grounder tried to stab Cindy, but Finn saved her life." Jasper explained as I averted my eyes from Clarke, unable to shake the guilt. "She wouldn't let us take the knife out."

"Pulling it out would've made it worse, it was a good call. Get him in the drop ship, now." Clarke ordered the others as they carried Finn's body away to the drop ship. However, I found myself unable to move from where I stood as I tried taking a deep breath to calm my nerves.

"Are you okay?" Bellamy distracted me from my thoughts, coming up beside me as I shook off my defeated expression. Once again falling into the pattern of not letting anyone see my weakness.

"You're still bleeding." Bellamy spoke softly, his concern evident as he reached to move my jacket aside to reveal my blood-soaked top. Before he could uncover it, I swatted his hand away while wrapping my jacket around myself tightly. Despite my efforts to suppress it, the ache in my side was beginning to make itself known. But I couldn't afford to focus on my minor injuries when there were bigger issues at hand.

"I'm fine." I shrugged him off as I attempted to step away, but he blocked my path, refusing to let me retreat.

"Stop doing that, clearly you're not fine." Bellamy insisted, his tone firm but genuine. I rolled my eyes in frustration, irritated by his persistence on the topic.

"What do you want me to say?" I snapped back, my patience wearing thin as Bellamy closed the distance between us.

"Just talk to me." He replied, his gentle voice a soothing contrast to my escalating emotions. But instead of finding comfort in his words, I felt a surge of anger rising within me.

"What's there to say? Finn's about to die and it's all my fault! I didn't deserve to be saved

"What's there to say? Finn's about to die and it's all my fault! I didn't deserve to be saved." I spat back bitterly, the weight of guilt bearing down on me. Bellamy's expression fell, his eyes reflecting the pain of my words.

"Lu, you're worth saving. I'd save you every single time if I had the choice." Bellamy's voice was soft, filled with sincerity as he reached out to comfort me. But I shook my head slightly, unable to accept his reassurance, feeling tears threatening to spill over which were quickly suppressed.

The sound of thunder interrupted us as I tore my gaze away from Bellamy to look upward, where ominous clouds were gathering. A storm was coming, the irony was deafening...

.・。☽.・゜✭・.・

As I stood beside Finn, across from Clarke I felt guilt weigh heavily upon me. At that moment, I couldn't help but wish I hadn't spent those countless hours pushing my body to its limits within the confined space of the arc. Instead of perfecting my aim, I should learn the skills necessary to aid in situations like these. But now, as Finn lay before me, I realised my ability to a rifle meant nothing in the face of Finn's injuries.