ACCIDENTAL MARRIAGE

The pandavas walk through the hallway towards their room after the talk with duryodhana and dushasana as they can't help but to feel happy that now they are close, not awkward but not familiar too though still a progress as duryodhana dragged lakshaman by his ear and arjuna drag abhimanyu with him so that they both can stop jumping around now.

They all walk towards their room after dropping abhimanyu to his room as they were about to cross the corridor but stopped when they hear a light melodious chuckle, only to realise a moment later that it is of draupadi as draupadi's room door open making them hide behind pillar......why?.......don't ask cause they themselves don't know.

The door open revealing karna who is talking about something and draupadi who is walking with karna.

"-awkward right now" It seems karna finished as draupadi said with a smile which changed into chuckle in the last.

"it's okay, you will get used to it or rather you have to get used to it"

Listening to this, karna Sigh with a small smile before krishna enter the palace as he look at both karna and draupadi before asking.

"what are you doing?"

"talking with bhratashree" Draupadi replied while folding her hands, Daring her sakha to ask more which krishna didn't dare and making pandavas surprise at the Sametime.........bhratashree? Since when?

Krishna look at both of them before saying "it is time for suryadev's puja". Karna nodded before looking at draupadi as they both shared a light smile and karna left from there with keshav with intertwined hands.

Draupadi look at both of them for a while before shrugging as she mutter out while entering her room.

"not like I mind having sakha as brother-in-law"

While the pandavas came out from their hiding place before going back to their room quietly.

---------------------------------------------------

It is already dinner time as they all sit around the table leaving two seats empty in the front while yudhishtir sat on right side and duryodhana on left as everyone sat, waiting for karna's arrival, who did showed up with Krishna.

Karna was sit down down but suddenly all of them stand up making karna look at them as he sign them with hands to sit down which they did before he himself sat down with a sigh while saying.

"please be normal, it is already too much" It was a mutter but still the silence in the room whispered in everyone's ear as they all nodded, understanding their jyeshth's unfamiliarity with these.

Krishna sat with karna in the front two empty chair as they all started to eat but Karna stopped them by asking.

"where are others?" Both yudhishtir and duryodhana look at karna before gazing at each other with understanding of what karna is asking as yudhishtir said "they all are eating together"

"must be ladies gossip" Dushasana said getting a light head slap from duryodhana before looking at karna with wounded look making everyone else their chuckle including karna as he shake his head before telling them to start eating.

Despite the fact they should not talk while eating, they just can't help themselves to just keep asking about everything they could ask. At first it was awkward but it was nakula who started conversation with karna and then duryodhana and to their utter surprise, both karna and duryodhana talk normally too which gave others courage too to talk to each other.

Karna felt his heart swelling with warmth as he watch his brothers getting along together since there was a time where he thought if they all would be close to each other then they wouldn't had to face each other in kurukshetra. And to his amusement he even watched yudhishtir caring about duryodhana as duryodhana gave his laddoo to dushasana who ate happily before he got another laddoo in his plate making him look up to notice it is yudhishtir who gave it as he ate it with smile, oblivious to other brothers amused and surprised yet fond gazes.