MANIPULATION GAME OF CHILDHOOD

IN THE MORNING

There is not much chaos today in pandavas camp as the soldiers get ready for war while pandavas get ready almost lifelessly as arjuna thought to himself that before the war start he will definitely say something to duryodhana and then to karna-

"Pitashree! Tatshree!"

Arjuna's thought got cut off by shouting of abhimanyu as he look at his front to see abhimanyu running towards him with a letter in his hand.

"what happened abhimanyu?" Yudhishtir as abhimanyu replied while giving the letter with a grin on his face.

"this is from kauravas, letter"

Listening to this the pandavas couldn't help but crowd around yudhishtir who read the letter before a smile of relief come in each of their's face making yudhishtir hug arjuna before saying.

"I am proud of you arjuna, thank you for yesterday"

Yudhishtir said as arjuna made a confuse noise before he look at all of them with a pointed look with realisation while they all just smile sheepishly making arjuna sigh though he still smile nonethelessly until abhimanyu ask.

"why are you all happy? Because the war has stopped?"

Abhimanyu asked confusingly before his expression changed into happy while asking second question making all of them realise that in their own fight they have even dragged their children into it.

"yes.........think so. Tell everyone to get ready we are going to hastinapur"

Abhimanyu nodded before running inside as they all look at each other with a smile until kunti came outside while asking. The pandavas clench their fist but didn't said anything as they know they can't say anything to their mother nor can force her to tell truth since karna himself said it depends on her own.

"are we going somewhere?"

"yes, to hastinapur" Yudhishtir said emotionless making kunti confuse and surprise by his behaviour though she still went to get ready.

AT HASTINAPUR PALACE

The pandavas come with others to the hastinapur as they notice the chaos before a loud roar can be heard of duryodhana.

"LAKSHMANA!"

The said person came running outside with a mischievous grin on his face until he notice them as he joined his hands in respect which others accepted before he come towards abhimanyu.

"are you coming?"

Seeing lakshmana talking to abhimanyu, they can't help but to get surprised as they look at abhimanyu who gave lakshmana a grin before saying to them.

"we know each other from first day...........by angraj karna"

Abhimanyu said before running lakshmana as they both run other side of the palace while pandavas stayed frozen at their place until duryodhana came out with a sigh.

"this boy!"

Duryodhana shake his head in defeated motion before his eyes captured pandavas, kunti and others as he nodded his head in acknowledgement before telling them to come inside which they did.

Duryodhana went inside a room as pandavas look here - there for karna but seeing no signs of him they went behind duryodhana with draupadi, leaving kunti and krishna outside while dushasana enter at last before closing the door.

INSIDE THE ROOM

It was an awkward silence for a while before yudhishtir thought to break it but duryodhana already did it by asking to draupadi.