ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 3

"Mother.....I'm home...!!"

A tired flora came home...

'Oh my child, you are very tired'

...her mother said while coming from the kitchen...She let out a deep breath and went to check on her father.There he was looking out of the window at the sky..he is bedridden for 3 years now...
He didn't talk to anyone or smile... He would lie looking up at the sky for days..

"Father how are you? Did you ate?"

she asked even she knew that he won't respond..

"He's had lunch...dear, but he's not letting me to give him dinner...Maybe he wants to eat with you"

"Give me his and my food... I'll feed him"

This is how flora's life.....everyday went like this...everyday she gone to sell flowers and come home tiredly...She believed that one day everything would be alright......

After spending time with her father she went to the store room... They had only one bedroom in that house... They did force her to take that bedroom but she refused.

STORE ROOM :

After wearing this dress she lay down

"The Prince will arrive in our kingdom tomorrow

"The Prince will arrive in our kingdom tomorrow.... I think tomorrow would be a busy day...."
she drifted into sleep while thinking about the next day...

_NEXT MORNING _

"Mother.... I'm going"

Flora hurriedly walked out while saying

"Honey...take this apple with you"

Her mother gave her an apple and flora kissed her cheek and bid goodbye....

"Flora......!!!"
A girl rushes towards the Flora....

"Luna...where have you been yesterday? That max didn't give me the slightest bit of peace"

"Sorry cutie...I was cleaning the kitchen... don't you know my crazy brother..he again destroyed my kitchen "
Luna whined while remembering how her brother destroyed a kitchen just to make a noodles.

"Heyy flora..today the crown prince heraum is coming...i heard some girls talking about the prince...they said he is so handsome and charming..."

luna squeeled in enthusiast........

"Yeahh..I know.. Luna...and He will go through this village.. so at that time all the people here will gather here so I can sell my flowers here."

Flora said while smiling excitedly......

~LUNA FREDERICK~

(Also the bestfriend of Flora

(Also the bestfriend of Flora..and Max...She has a crush on Max..But she think max doesn't likes her...
Very kind and friendly to everyone....she would beat anyone that disrespect her friends..
She is very cute and beautiful...
Some boys also have crush on her..but she is soo in love with Max...so she rejected them all..
Age: 19)

"Hey girls..."
max came waving to the both his best friends

"I knew you would be late....all the girls will be here...but Max unfortunately they are not coming for you...They are coming to see the future heir."

Flora teased him while making a sad face...
Luna bursted into laugh....max was looking them with a frown..but then he smirked..

"Who said I' came here for them... I' came to see my Luna"
...luna stopped laughing and blushed hard...actually Max loves her too...but he wants her to propose him... it's not like Only boys should propose right?

"Ok.. ok...enough of your romance...he arrived.. look"
Flora said as she saw them coming from afar

i hope you guys enjoying the story... I'll try to publish next chapter soon....
Thank you all for supporting me....
I love you all 📖🫶🏻