"Why the fuck- shit feels too good" he groaned to himself as he stroked into her faster, closing his eyes, years of not touching black women and finally today was the day he had broke that streak yet he loved every moment of it.

Gripping the sheets as he tried not to cum quick savouring this moment that may had been his last for a while with a girl like Namzuri.

The bed board hitting the wall with each movement he made. His silver curb chain was just there dangling her face as she took every single inch of him. Still her moans motivated him, moaning his name begging him to slow down.

Her insides were so wet and warm he felt like releasing any moment but he wanted to enjoy every moment of this & he could just hear her muffled moans underneath him making it harder for him to hold it in.

Her smooth voice turned him on, the way she moaned, the way she gasped. This girl.

He pulled out of her and slowly turned her over flipping her onto her stomach putting her in a back shot position and now the unintentional arch in her back was doing something to him. How could one just be naturally shaped like that? She didn't even need to arch, he didn't care. This was good enough.

He connected his hand with her bum making her gasp as he now used his hand, roughly spreading both cheeks & putting himself at her entrance once again.

He couldn't help himself but force his way into her, watching her bum cheeks clapping against him, he attentively watched the small ripples and waves as her bum bounced.

The sound of their skin clapping filled the room & even just that turned him on even more than ever.
Those brown coloured stretch marks against her skin caught his eyes.

He tried not to moan but those silent grunts and groans he couldn't help but make were now becoming louder.

His eyes began to roll back as he grabbed both her hands and pinned them behind her back making her face get burried into the pillows as she moaned loudly. Her brown foundation staining his pillow case in the process.

He grunted with each stroke feeling her walls tighten even more as she started squirting all over him.

"Uhhh oh fuck- oh my- god" she squealed in embarrassment, she didn't know what was happening. This was new. Course she was still young and certain things she hadn't experienced yet in the bedroom.

There was a first time for everything.

"Don't stop" he warned as he continued stroking, roughly slapping her bum cheek making her moan in agony.

"Hmmh fuck- I can't take it Amet" she begged as she began to climax feeling an unusual painful yet pleasurable feeling. She couldn't even help herself even though she now realised she didn't want to squirt again, her body did. Her body wanted more & once again she was squirting on him.

He grabbed a handful of her hair and yanked her head up, making her turn her face to him so that she kissed him, sloppily his tongue slipped into her mouth tasting all the alcohol she had consumed tonight.

He continued to stroke in and out of her, her soft lips still on his not even bothering to break the kiss.

Simultaneously the sounds of her squirting against the impact of his thrusts was enough to make him cum, forcing himself deep inside her and releasing everything without a thought, both of them moaning into each others mouth.

___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___

Namzuri eyes had fluttered open to see Amet standing there at the edge of the bed vigoursly drying his curly black hair with a towel along with a white towel wrapped around his waist.