Although, there was only a person she would loved to see more than anyone else. After quickly dismissing everyone, the blonde girl made her way to Randy's locker room. Of course she wondered why he was not out there with the others, considering the already boop her return just made; probably he was super mad for his match, she didn't know but she wanted to find out.

The young girl was almost about to knock on her door, when it suddenly opened and Kim came out. Sylwia immediately acted as if she were just going to pass by, even though she began to feel her blood boiling in her veins.

Obviously Kim had to be there, in fact it was her Randy's official girlfriend, so Sylwia knew she had no rights to be mad about it; but she was, hell if she was.

"What are you doing here?" The American woman asked to the taller blonde. "Weren't you injured?"

Sylwia stopped and turned around to face the older woman. "I work here, you genius. And, breaking news, injuries heal." She pointed out, rolling her blue eyes.

Kim chuckled, waving back her black hair. "Sorry, me and Randy clearly missed your return. You know, we were pretty busy." Her intent was clear, she wanted to get Sylwia mad and jealous. Kim wanted to mark her territory, reminding the Polish girl that Randy was her man.

If only she knew that it was the blonde girl herself Randy called everyday, dreamed every night.

"Do you guys last this much?" Sylwia couldn't help but say, causing Kim to almost snap at her. "I'm impressed."

And Kim would have done it, if it wasn't for Randy who showed up at the door, a questioning look on his face. "Who are you talking with, Kim?" He asked before he could spot the tall blonde girl few meters away from his door. Unconsciously, the man smiled at her sight, but quickly cleared his throat to compose himself. "You're back." He said.

"Wonderful surprise, innit." Sylwia nodded her head at his direction.

"I was just asking what she was up to." Kim said just after, wasting no time in circling her arms around Randy's torso. "You must be the woman of the night, given your return... Was it a cool one?" She giggled, looking up at Randy. "Told her we were caught up in our own wold and unfortunately lost it!"

At that, Randy looked up at Sylwia, who was watching the scene with narrowed eyebrows. He knew what Kim was doing and he honestly didn't like it. Of course he did not miss seeing her on the screen, and he would have also gone to see her just after if it wasn't for Kim being there too. "It was a cool return." He said, causing Kim's face to drop and Sylwia to smirk. "Happy seeing you back!"

"Sylwia!" Never before were both Randy and Sylwia grateful for Stephen. The Irish wrestler approached the Polish girl, a smile on his face. "Here you are!" He said as he went for a hug. "Have you been waiting a long time?"

"Couple of minutes!" The girl replied, hugging him back.

Stephen was like an older brother for Sylwia, since they first met they bounded a lot, also thanks to the fact that they were both European, among other things. Thing was that Stephen had been her saviour more than once and was always there for her, just like she tried to be there for him when he needed and be the best of friend she could be.

"Oh, hi guys!" Stephen just now faked to acknowledge Randy and Kim presence, waving a hand at them. "I've been looking everywhere for this pretty lass!"

Given the fact that Stephen's locker room was close to Randy's, his rescue totally made sense.

"You found her now!" Kim reserved the Irish man a fake smile, just wanting to get rid of both Europeans.

"A real luck." Sylwia couldn't but comment, not wanting Kim to have the last word. She too showed her and Randy a fake smile. "Wish you two the best of time! Let's go Stephen!"