3장

I was typing a code on my computer until I got a text in my right jean pocket.

I pulled up my phone to see who it was;

"Hey is this Jongsung's number?"

I looked at the number.

"Yes. Do you need something?"

"Oh good, it's Mae Sunni"

"Oh hi then"

"Lol, really random question but could you like take a picture and jump into the scene?"

I stared at my phone screen.

"Um, kinda
Do you wanna go somewhere rn?"

"No, well I just never seen a person do that before"

"Can you keep this a secret? Just between the 2 of us?"

"Yes"

"Cool
See you tomorrow"

I put my phone down and closed my eyes.

"What did I just get into.." I mumbled and subsequently closed my eyes.

"I trust her." I said and opened my eyes.

I started to type again until I slightly looked at the corner of my eye to see it was 5:40.

I stud up to make dinner.

While I was eating my mapo tofu, I glanced at my tall glass of water but realized I needed to refill it.

I stud up to press my glass of water to the brim of it and sat back down.
-
-
-
"Hi Jongsung." Sunni said and smiled as I entered the brown door.

"Hi Sunni. How are you today?" I asked alongside walking to my desk and sitting down besides her.

"Tired. I didn't get enough sleep last night." She said and sighed.

"What kept you up?" I asked.

"I guess you can say my abusive relationship with my friend. I kinda wanna break up with her and just live my life. I'm literally a fingertip away from blocking her."

"Then you should. If a friendship isn't working and you're frustrated and or scared about it, then my advice is just to block her." I said,

"Ok, I'll finally block her then." Sunni said, sighed and tapped on the upper right corner of her phone, alongside tapping on the bottom of her phone and then sighed.

"There. I finally blocked and deleted her contact info. Now that I think about it, she's a really bad person." She said alongside closing her eyes.

"I think you did the right thing." I said and reclined my chair.

"Oh hey, I'm gonna grab a drink from the vending machine. Wanna come?" She asked alongside standing up.

"Sure." I said and stud up and started to walk out of the room.

While I was walking left where the vending machines were, there was a cracking noise appearing on the left.

"Oh shit." I said and started to run.

"What're you doing?" Sunni asked.

"I think the building's about to collapse." I said and basically flew through doors to find an exit while I grabbed Sunni's left hand.

I looked at my phone frantically to find a picture of a park or a something.

I saw a grassy field and it was called, 'Bovamwat.'

"Ok, I'mma print a picture now." I said.

"Hurry!" She said, panic in her voice and I printed the farm land and jumped into the scene.

I blinked.

I was on my feet and so was Sunni's.

Then a gigantic plane flue past us.

"Alright! I'll print out another picture!" I shouted and pulled up my phone once again to search for a small pond.

I looked at my phone frantically to searched up a pond in the country side of Korea, and found a seemingly calm pond in Jungju and ripped the stiff small paper when it wasn't even fully developed yet and, snapped my finger.

_________