008

────────⋆✧⋆────────

real life

MARIAM was in the dark on her phone as she was texting malachi, it was 2am as they were both playing imessage games the whole night, malachi beating mariam in most of the rounds.

Right now they were playing roblox on call until mariam complained she was hungry.

"Let's go out and get food." Mariam suggests, as they just came off the horror game they were playing.

"Its 2am."

"So? I don't see the problem." Mariam says shrugging her shoulders.

"I cant be asked getting up riri." Malachi complains laying down.

"please?" She was hungry, and there was a big chance that she wouldn't be going to sleep without eating something first.

Malachi thinks for a second knowing he cant resist saying no to the girl. He sighs rubbing his eyes

"fine ill come get you."

"yess, see you!" Malachi says bye back, hanging up mariam goes to her closet to grab a dark hoodie before putting on her black eva slides and quietly going down stairs.

Even though her brother was the only one in the house she still didn't want to make too much noise that will wake him up.

Exchange by bryson tiller was playing in the car as both malachi and mariam was in the car.

"Were getting wingstop right?" malachi asks.

"Yess i haven't had that in ages!"

As they pull up to wingstop they both order what they wanted and and then malachi drives to the parking lot so they can both chill and eat.

"I have something to tell you." malachi saysasfter eating one of his wings and wiping his hands.

"What's up ..?" mariam starts to get nervous she hates when people do that whole 'i need to tell you something blabla' its either a super good thing or super bad.

mostly ends up being bad but thats whatever ..

"I got role in this disney movie."

"wait really!?!" mariam asks surprised.

"yeah zombies 4 but the thing is that the filming is in New Zealand."

"oh. well im happy for you" she says feeling a little upset for how long hes gonna be gone for.

"thanks." malachi smiles looking her in the eyes.

There was silence for a little while as they finished eating, soon malachi goes to throw the finished food away as he then comes back.

"anyways moving on from that sobby sad stuff." mariam says wanting the quiet atmosphere to be gone as she changes the subject.

ririmonster832

●○○

○●○

○●○

○○●

○○●

Like by persassy.king, wanna.von, leahslittletwin and others

ririmonster832 his favorite passenger

tagged - chibeanton

────────⋆✧⋆────────

a/n
i have way to many book ideas 😪