004

────────⋆✧⋆────────

real life

AN hour later Mariam and Malachi had finished, and then were actually trying to look for a movie to watch .. which they didn't find but moving on.

Soon everyone started to arrive. Leah and Dior arriving together and Sophie, Momona, Xochitl and the boys arriving a few minutes after.

Everyone sat down and got comfy Malachi and Mariam was sitting next to each other
and Walker had joined them sitting down beside Mariam.

Malachi wasn't really happy about that, but decided to push the feeling away.

And just like Mariam had said, they were complaining cause they could not find a movie.

"guys GUYSS i have a movie suggestion!" Dylan shouts cause nobody was listening.

"I am NOT watching that cringy movie of yours" Mariam says referring to the movie Dylan is in called "You Are So Not Invited to My Bat Mitzvah" not letting him finish what he was about to say.

After they were all yapping about what movie to watch they finally found one called 'The family switch' and decided on that.

"oh yeah here are youre sweets" Walker says grabbing Mariams favorite and giving them to her nearly forgetting he had got them on him.

"thank youu walkie talkie" Mariam says knowing she fully pissed walker off.

Walker just looked at her giving a 'be forreal look' Mariam giggles at his reaction.

"I want the sweets back" he says trying to stay serious and stop him self from smiling at the fact she was giggling.

"No" she says looking straight at him. Walker starts tickling Mariam at the sides and her giggles soon turn into a fit of laughter as walker smoothly gets the sweets out of her hand.

"That's not fair" Mariam says trying to stay dead serious. "At least share them" Walker says looking at her.

"okay okay" she says taking the sweets back from walker.

The other three boy's kinda side eyeing what's happening, but not trying to think much of the situation as they start to watch the movie.

An hour after the movie finished everyone was just chilling around untill Momona thought it was a good idea to play truth or dare.

yayy ..

Momona looks around for who she should pick first "Xochitl druth or dare" Momona says as she was thinking of the dares and truths she can ask her.

"uhh truth" Xochitl thought about picking dare but quickly changed her mind not wanting anything 'extreme'

"Have you recently liked anyone or started talking to anyone" Momona took this as her chance to ask Xochitl since everytime they talked about boys or relationships she would go very quiet.

"mabey" Xochitl says just barely blushing but since it was dark they didn't notice.

"Mariam truth or dare" Xochitl asks.

"truth?" Mariam questionly says she probably would have picked dare if she wasn't so tired in the moment.

"you guys are boring pull up a dare" Dylan says outloud, of course he was the one to say that.

"do you like anyone?" Xochitl asks saying the same thing Momona said ro her.

Some of the boys started engaging after hearing that question hoping Mariam says something that they wanted her to say.

"no i dont think so" Mariam says, she is in complete denial and doesn't even realise.

All four boys kinda sad that she didn't respond with a yes or evn a maybe hoping that it would be them.

"okay goldfart since you want someone to do a dare so bad dare or dare" Mariam says quickly turning the attention away from herself.

_mariamtorres ✔︎     STORY

────────⋆✧⋆────────

────────⋆✧⋆────────

a/n
recently had my tests
dk if i passed 😄👍