Part 2

"Ross!" I yelled without realizing I'm screaming, Mike immediately stopped.

Ross picked her up, and looked straight at me.

"Phoebe?" He yelled and he came over.

"Phoebe, Mike?" He asked as we both hugged. My good old friend. 

"Ross?" I yelled happily as he embraced Mike, I saw the little girl smile at me.

"Daddy, is this aunt Phoebe and uncle Mike from the photo albums?" She asked and then I saw a little Rachel.

"Emma?" I asked shocked and she smiled.

"Emma??" I asked again as Ross picked her up.

"She grew since the last time you both saw her." He told and I nodded. I smiled brightly looking at them. "Photos doesn't  give the real picture." I cried happily seeing her.

"Daddy, I'm 5." She cried out and we laughed.

"Where's Rachel?" I asked excited.

"At home with our son, any day now. " he told and our mouth flew open, I knew she was pregnant but a boy.

"Wait, she didn't tell you yet, we accidentally found out a week ago, you two are early, should be tomorrow?" Ross asked looking at me.

"Well, surprise. We actually moved back." I told, Mike turned to me smiling.

"Let's go, Rachel will we so glad to see you both." Ross told and I laughed as we got into our cars and followed Ross and Emma.

......

We stopped by a huge house, as Emma climb out and ran outside as two dogs came running to her.

Ross Pov

I watched as Mike parked their car, I saw Jesse and Billy running to Emma, our two labs. Everyone was supposed to be here for Rachel delivery which is any day, but we fought Phoebe and Mike would be back to Connecticut, just Joey who will be back to LA.

Phoebe climbed out and smiled looking around. "Beautiful home." She told and I smiled.

I lead them both in and I shouted. "Rach we have some amazing quest." I yelled as we hear Rachel.

"In a minute!!" She yelled and there she was coming out of the kitchen she saw Phoebe and Mike and immediately started crying.

Rachel Pov

There stood Pheebs and Mike, both a huge smile on their faces, I cried looking at Ross. "What already?" I yelled as they laugh, I immediately rushed to Phoebe and we both teared up. 

"Look at you?" Phoebe yelled and I laughed

"Big again. " I joked as I look at Phoebe. "Your beautiful as always. " I cried as she smiled. I went to Mike and he hugged me tide.

"I fought you both are still in Connecticut?" I asked as both smiled.

"We were but, actually Mike got transferred here back, surprise." Phoebe told and I smiled.

"Really? The girls are back again." I cried happily seeing them.

"Where is Monica and Chandler, fought they will be here. Heard Joey is bringing a friend?" Mike asked and I looked at them.

"They should be here somewhere?" I told

"Hey, maybe we should go to the coffee House." I told and they nodded.

"Like the old times. " Ross told and we nodded.

"Emma, let's get your things, Pheebs you want to help?" I asked she nodded, as Mike stayed downstairs with Ross. Phoebe and I went upstairs.

I watched as Emma ran into her room.

"Mommy? Can I take my teddy?" She asked and I nodded. I watched as Phoebe stair at our baby room.

"Pheebs?" I asked she looks at me with tears forming, I immediately embraced her.

"What's wrong?" I asked, she smiled. "Can't believe your having a baby boy." She explained and I looked at her, I felted she was hiding something and I didn't want to butch.

"Mommy, let's go." Emma yelled and my foughts gazed to Emma as we rushed down to the boys. 

Mike Pov

I watched as they came down, I saw Phoebe wiping her eyes, I immediately embraced her holding her tide.

"How are things with you two? We fought a break would last longer, since hearing about Rachel expecting was a shock knowing you guys are back again." I explained as Phoebe smiled at me.

"Ross and I decided to end those drama." Rachel told and walked outside, Phoebe looked at me, I was glad she saw that too, it was like something was between them.

....