Air rolled out of the way of the fireballs, he heard the smallest of sounds and looked back just in time to avoid the branch. Air looked around, expecting an attack but it didn't come.

"Potter? Potter?!" Air shouted, looking around for Harry. He could not see him at all, a second later the sound of footprints alerted him to a danger from behind.

Air turned around to see Harry running towards him, Harry tackled him down to the ground. Harry threw several punches and elbows before Air managed to throw him off. Air and Harry kipped to their feet and kicked each other at the same time, sending themselves falling back to the floor. They kipped up again, Harry threw a left jab which Air deflected, Air quickly hit Harry with several knife hand chops before he sent Harry flying backwards with a wind blast.

Harry crashed into a tree but managed to stay on his feet, he looked up to see Air jump in the air. Harry stepped to the side and narrowly avoided getting his head hit, Air's knee struck the tree exactly where Harry's head was and managed to crack it. Harry grabbed Air by the hair before he could fall back to the floor and slammed Air down on the ground. Harry tried to stomp on Air's neck, Air moved and he had barely avoided Harry's foot.

Harry jumped back to avoid a leg sweep from Air, Air shifted to standing on his left hand and leg before he swung his right foot at Harry's head, Harry ducked and pushed Air from behind using his shoulder. Air quickly rolled back to his feet, he turned in time to block a jumping kick from Harry. Harry landed and the two reengaged in combat.

Air threw a high kick which Harry blocked and responded with his own, Air blocked it before trying to nail Harry with a spinning kick. Harry leaned back to avoid it, Air blocked a jab but was unable to stop Harry when he jumped up and wrapped his legs around Air's waist. Harry placed one hand on Air's hair and pulled at the same time as his other hand pulled on one of Air's legs, that in combination with Harry's bodyweight took them both to the ground.

Harry quickly threw as many punches and elbows as he could while Air covered up until he was able to push Harry off, a kick to the chest sent Harry back. Air kipped to his feet but Harry quickly tried to sweep his leg, Air jumped to avoid it but Harry quickly jumped to his feet just as Air landed and hit Air in the chest with a left forearm strike, Air leaned back to avoid Harry's follow up forearm strike and stepped back before blocking Harry's jumping knee.

Harry's fists became covered in fire, he threw a punch but Air jumped back and kicked off a tree which allowed him to flip over Harry. Air landed on his feet and threw a back kick which sent Harry back a few steps but Harry managed to stay on his feet, Harry threw a trio of fireballs which Air blocked as he turned around.

"Sir." A voice interrupted. Air and Harry turned to see a trio of Libra soldiers standing. The one in the centre held a letter in his hand, he tossed it upwards and Air used the wind to guide it into his hands. Air quickly opened the letter and began reading it, as if he wasn't just in the middle of a fight.

"Hmm." Air huffed before he walked away from Harry. "I guess our fight is over for now."

"What the fuck are you talking about?!" Harry demanded. "What do you mean over?!"

"As much as I would love to kill you right now, I do have other things to do." Air said as he picked up his wand and back up wand.

"What?! That's it?!" Harry said with disbelief.

"Sorry if I have left you blue balled but I do have other things to do."

"What about the kid?!"

"What about him?" Air said dismissively. "It's you that Libra wants, the boy is nothing more than a failed experiment. We wanted to make another you, but the boy is a werewolf, not what we wanted nor what we intended for him to be. You can do whatever you like with him, consider it a peace offering of sorts. However I should warn you," Air said as he stopped alongside the other Libra soldiers. "I would hurry up and just accept our offer before we lose patience. After all, it probably doesn't help when we can get to you through others." Air said, glancing at the cage.