"Oh I am more than ready Arry." Fleur purred as she crossed her arms in front of her and leaned her head on her arms as a lazy grin appeared on her face.

Harry ducked under a killing curse before he sent one of his own back and managed to hit the caster dead centre in the chest. Harry walked forwards, his eyes darting in every direction possible. Harry walked down the hallway, a few seconds later a door on his right opened but Harry kicked it, causing it to swing back and trap the Libra soldier that was about to come out between the doorframe and the door. Harry hit him with a stunner followed by a killing curse.

He waved his wand to scan for anymore people inside the room that the man had tried to exit from and found nobody else so he moved on. He turned the corner to find three guards outside a door, fortunately they had not seen him yet.

Harry fired off stunner at the one in the middle right before he shot an organ exploding curse at the guard on the left followed by a cruciatus curse at the guard on the right followed by a piercing hex.

The one in the middle was caught off guard and was stunned. The left guard managed to block unlike the guard on the right who got hit in the chest by the first curse and in the shoulder by the second, causing him to stumble back and fall on the ground. The guard on the left shot a trio of painful spells at Harry who blocked, ducked and dodged them before sending a cutting curse at the leg of the guard on the right when he tried to get up.

The guard on the left sent a cruciatus curse at Harry who blocked it by conjuring marble, Harry blasted the marble at the guard who ducked only to be hit by a cruciatus followed by a killing curse. No sooner than a second after that guard fell on the floor Harry shot a cutting curse at the throat of the guard on the right.

Harry walked past their bodies and into the next room, he opened the door to find a small pile of money along with some gold artifacts and four Libra guards.

"You are not getting your hands on anything here." One of them said.

"You think this is about money? No, I'm a bit more...unstable than your average criminal. No...this isn't about money." Harry said before he raised his wand and cast fiendfyre. The ferocious flames were as fast as they were deadly and quickly began engulfing the room and everyone in it. Harry turned back and walked out of the room, he grabbed the stunned Libra man by the leg and began dragging him away as the fiendfyre spread.

As far as Harry was aware every Libra soldier in the building was dead, if the building burnt down then so be it. But as it was he had better get out of here before reinforcements arrive.

"So...is it Libra you're focusing on?" Fleur asked Harry as everyone sat at the dinner table.

"Yeah but if I happen to run across some death eaters on the way then...less death eaters in the long run." Harry shrugged.

"There are only so few left anyway," Sirius said. "the numbers are lower than they've ever been. Honestly if someone told me years and years ago that one person could do this much on their own then I would not have believed them."

"I can't help but wonder how most of the Black family would feel knowing that it took a single half-blood to get rid of so many 'outstanding purebloods'." Bellatrix commented.

"Mother would have probably screamed the house down," Sirius smirked. "father would have probably hexed something and old grandad would have probably been working on a way to get Harry to join his side."

"Yeah," Bellatrix nodded in agreement. "my parents would have probably done the same as yours, but old grandad was a proper Slytherin."

"I think it's a good thing that I am not in Slytherin," Harry responded. "the place would probably be burnt down within a week if they were lucky."