"Ow...abuse." Harry deadpanned. "Sorry but slaps just don't do it for me after getting shot, stabbed, thrown, kicked, punched, burnt, blasted and about fifty other things."

"This isn't a competition about who has been physically hurt the most." Bellatrix said, rolling her eyes.

"If it was then I'd win though." Harry smirked.

"Hey," Sirius said as Harry and Bellatrix appeared in the kitchen. "where were you two?" He asked while he, Delphi and Fleur were sat at the table.

"I went to go break up with my boyfriend." Bellatrix admitted as she and Harry sat down, Harry made sure to sit next to Fleur so she wouldn't be able to play her usual game of footsie with him. Enjoyable it might be but it would be nice to eat in peace.

"Oh...I am sorry mum." Delphi said.

"It's alright dear, it's not your fault." Bellatrix replied.

"What about Harry?" Sirius asked.

"He was following me and watching from a rooftop." Bellatrix answered.

"Why?" Sirius asked Harry.

"Between Libra and Voldemort plus whatever is left of his death eaters I thought it would be better to be safe than sorry." Harry shrugged as he began eating along with everyone else. "Libra members can recognise other Libra members, so I thought it would be better for me to come with. Speaking of which I am sorry but I would prefer it if you all stay inside the house for as long as possible, going out now is a risk and I would really like it if none of you leave unless you really have to."

"It's alright Arry, we understand." Fleur said.

"Good," Harry nodded. "also if you must leave the house then inform everyone else so we can at least find you."

"Mad-eye would love how paranoid you are being right now," Sirius said. "though to be fair you do have a good reason for it. I can't think of a better reason than having dark lords and assassins after us all. With that being said I have to deliver some news."

"Are you finally coming out of the closet?" Harry asked calmly between bites.

"Ha ha," Sirius said with a fake laugh while he rolled his eyes. "first of all I like women."

"We know, the last time you went out in your dog form you tried to hump at least two different sets of legs." Delphi replied. "The next time you do that I will take you to a vet and neuter you."

"I've been receiving similar threats since before I had even become a dog animagus my dear," Sirius gave her a small smile before turning to Harry. "second of all, I received a letter today. From Moody himself in fact."

"Good news or bad news?" Harry asked.

"I'm not quite sure, all the letter does is ask for a meeting and a small truce so there's no fighting in the meeting by either side." Sirius answered.

"What do they want to meet for?" Bellatrix asked with a worried expression.

"Didn't say," Sirius shrugged. "I don't think it's to attack us or anything. I mean you and me alone are formidable magic users, so are the girls but when you add Harry into the equation as well then they know it'll be hard for them to win."

"Don't get overconfident," Harry warned. "the last person I fought believed there was no way I could beat them, that person died. Voldemort and Dumbledore both thought they had me figured out as well, right now one has lost like ninety something percent of his army and the other has become hated throughout the country and is spending his time in Azkaban. Where did they say they want to meet? If they asked to meet here then do us a favour and tell them to fuck off."