chapter -5

Jisoo, who was already attempting to position herself on the couch for sleep, abruptly stopped and saw him in doubt, prompting Taehyung to amend his comments. "I mean, you sleep on the bed, and I will take the couch," he remarked, looking someplace.

Jisoo chuckled, "A few minutes ago you were laughing because of my condition, and now you are trying to sacrifice your bad for me," she asked him, laughing. His heart flutters as he sees her gorgeous grin, even if she still has some wet hair on her face. "It is okay, Taehyung; I hardly get any sleep; you can sleep in bed, and I will adjust here," she remarked quietly.

"I do not think you have ever slept on a couch; I think Seo Joon Uncle treated you like a queen, so it is better you sleep on a bed. I do not think Uncle will be happy if he finds out I treated you like this," Taehyung remarked with concern.

"The same goes for you, Taehyung; I believe you have never slept on a couch; better you sleep on a bed," Jisoo said again, rejecting his offer. "Jisoo, we will both sleep on the same bed," he announced abruptly, but this surprised Jisoo.

"I mean, we are both friends and mature, we know our limits, so this is a king-size huge bed that can accommodate more than three people, and we both adjust without interrupting each other." Taehyung stated in a casual tone, as if it was no great deal, despite the fact that he had never permitted Jennie to sleep near him on his bed, despite her numerous attempts. He constantly says mature connection.

He was just astonished by his activities; if Jennie discovers them, she will undoubtedly murder him by comparing all of his current actions to hers. He just kept his natural aura and tried not to seem awkward between them. He remembers how wonderful her father was to him everytime they met in America. He only consented to marry Jisoo because he likes Mr. Seo Joon. He wants to safeguard his family.

Jisoo realized he was doing his best to make her feel comfortable as a friend, and she did not want to make him uncomfortable, so she agreed to sleep on the bed. "Okay, I will sleep on the bed," Jisoo remarked, taking her pillow and blanket and moving towards the bed.

"You can sleep on this side, and I will sleep on this side. "If you feel uncomfortable, please let me know," Taehyung stated in a fluttering voice. Jisoo chuckled, "you do not need to take any tension, just sleep happily, I have already invaded your privacy, this girl really thinks about others first," Taehyung was moved by her choice of words, "ok jisoo, good night," and he immediately crawled onto the bed, trying to keep a good distance because it was the first time he was sleeping beside her.

Jisoo sleeps near him, and he promptly turns out the lights, making Jisoo afraid." Taehyung, if you do not mind, could you please turn on the bed light? I can not sleep without light (she lied about her trauma)" Hoo, sorry Jisoo, I am supposed to turn on the lights. Sleep soundly, Jisoo. Good night. "Thanks, Taehyung, good night."

Taehyung and Jisoo were both unable to sleep after a few minutes' delay. It is part of her pattern; she can not sleep due of her sleeping trauma, which is common for her, but she is surprised that Taehyung can not sleep too. "Taehyung, are you not getting any sleep?" Jisoo inquired abruptly, and Taehyung realized Jisoo was likewise having trouble sleeping.

" It is not like that, jisoo; my mind is not allowing me to sleep because everything happened so quickly. "It is difficult for me to accept my mind," Taehyung remarked, but he umm cursed because his words had clearly upset Jisoo.

"I am sorry, Taehyung, that you are suffering because of me. "I believe you would have married Jisoo if you had not gotten involved in this problem," Jisoo remarked in a sorrowful voice.
"Jisoo, stop blaming yourself; you already know that this business is affiliated with my family. "Do not blame yourself for everything," Taehyung said, moving his body to Jisoo's side.