Chapter -1

"Daughter, this is the only way I can safeguard our business, my friend, and his daughter. I hope you understand, Jisoo." Mr. Kim Leemin Ho spent over three hours convincing his dearest friends and business partner daughter. The young, frail figure on the hospital bed has been crying since she awoke from unconsciousness.

Her life was cut short in one day after her family was involved in an accident the night before. She lost her soul when she learned that her mother had perished in an accident, her father was in a coma, and she had multiple injuries on her body. She is not sure for whom she has to live. She only has hope for her father. She will not give up on her life; she wants to live with her beloved father.

She absolutely spaced out and could not hear anything; her last night's accident visuals terrified her to death. Her mother was completely drenched in blood and unable to notice her father's condition before fainting. Everything transpired in seconds, and she has no idea what has happened to her family.She is now lonely, despite her tender age. She does not know when her father will wake up from his coma.

Mr. Leemin ho, this is all she knows about the peasant predicament. Her father's best friend has been supporting her and overseeing every process since the previous night.She has known him for the past few years.He always treats her like she is his own daughter.

He persuades her that marriage is the only way to secure her family and business. She has no idea what his uncle is talking about.Her brain is no longer capable of comprehending complex concepts. All she can do is comply to whatever her uncle says. She eventually agreed to her uncle's decision.All she can say is, "I will do whatever you say, uncle. I want to protect my only father and his business, so I will do anything." Jisoo ultimately gave her statement to his uncle, who is working extremely hard to safeguard her.

Mr. Lee breaks down in tears after seeing her condition; he realizes she has no understanding what he is saying. She became mentally agitated as a result of the unexpected shock.He wants to protect her and welcome this lonely child into his family.All he can do is get her to marry his son. He has hidden his son from everyone for the past 12 years. Now it is time to disclose his son to the entire South Korean population.

Mr. Lin arrived home, and his wife had been waiting for him in the living room for the last 6 hours. All she was told by his spouse was that she should not go to the hospital, which is why she is waiting to find out the condition of her friends and family. She was already notified that her only friend had died in an accident.She is unable to process anything and is examining the cause of the accident.All she knows is that it was hit and run away; there were obviously persons involved in this accident, and they should gather information until they can take action.

"Has there any progress? "Did he wake up?" Ms. Dara questioned his spouse sadly, but only she realized the situation had worsened. "I want to see Jisoo, and I want to protect her," she sobbed, hugging his brother tightly. Mr. Kim will not awaken within 24 hours, and everything is beyond Mr. Lee's control.

"You should not meet her now, Dara; it is not in excellent condition, and you will be devastated if you see their condition. So, please do not add to my problems. It is time for us to grow stronger in order to safeguard both of our families.We should find out who caused this disaster and punish them for their wickedness.We should at least safeguard Jisoo and my pal. You can comprehend, right?" Mr. Lin had her wife hold back tears for the worst loss.

"What do we have to do now?" Dara questioned her husband while holding back her tears. "Make Jisoo Mrs. Kim," Dara could not understand his brother's words, and her eyebrows furrowed."We will make Jisoo our daughter-in-law; this is the only way to protect both of our families, particularly Jisoo," Mr Lee stated to his wife.