●2~Tristan●

Nerd. That's what they call me. They don't know who I am, nor do I want them to.

I am trying to find some internet to hack into the MNC's security system.

Ah, I am a gray hat hacker. All I currently need is a public internet place which is undoubtedly secluded. And clubs are the best options for the same. I sit at different clubs all the time. Finding the least crowded location today, I reached the club.

"How can I help you?" A lady wearing a bodycon dress came to me and I sighed. Shaking my head, I opened my laptop and started reading. It was a challenge to hack into security and I loved the idea. I looked around as the lights went dim and all the lights on the stage glowed.

There was a pole in between- WHAT! Was I at a stripper club? I groaned and settled at the back seat. The music started playing and the beats were fine so I didn't open my earphones. I was working all concentrated when my eyes found a familiar pair of eyes dancing in the center.

CLARA SMITH, I knew the eyes. The most beautiful black eyes. The most mesmerizing pair of eyes.

Black eyes. Angelic face. Charming aura.

Clara Smith is one of the most masked people I know. And the urge to put that mask off and kiss those delicious pink lips crosses my mind every time she bites her lips. She was hypnotic and Jesus I needed some life.

What is she doing here? And stripper clubs? One more secret to her. She was a mystery.

I saw her moving gracefully in the song. My eyes never found another lady, they were fixed on her. Her black lacy dress hugged her body like a second skin and all I wanted was to rip it off and take her like a mess.

I saw the dance getting over and the girls leaving. I waited for the right time to go and find where they took them and what all men were doing.

Did she even have sex with them? I need to find out all about it. I switched the company's page off and started getting into the records of this club.

She was a stripper, but she only allowed younger men. She neither slept with them, nor were they allowed to touch her.

I'd cut their hands if they had laid hands on her.

I sighed, she was just two months old in this club. What on Earth made her come here?