meet our ocs

Julie Anne Salvatore✵

FULL NAME ✵ Julie Anne salvatoreNICKNAME(s) ✵ jules ( everyone) , annie ( damon and stefan) , juliette ( klaus and she hates it) , little vampire ( the mikaelsons)PREFERRED NAME ✵ jules

NICKNAME(s) ✵ jules ( everyone) , annie ( damon and stefan) , juliette ( klaus and she hates it) , little vampire ( the mikaelsons)
PREFERRED NAME ✵ jules

AGE ✵ seventeen physically , a hundred and seventy mentally
BIRTHDAY ✵ july 18th

GENDER ✵ female
SEXUALITY ✵ bisexual
PRONOUNS ✵ she/her

FACE CLAIM ✵ camilla morrone
BACKUP FACE CLAIM ✵ a/n

SPECIES ✵ vampire
SLOT ✵ snow angel

LOVE INTEREST ✵ klaus mikaelson
TROPE(s) ✵ enemies to lovers , "i hate everyone but you"

PERSONALITY ✵ julie anne is a girl that would do anything to protect you just to prove her worth or kill you in the process but her vulnerability gets the best of her, she just wants someone to love her and to be worthy.
she's the kind of person that would bend heaver and hell to protect her loved ones even if it meant hurting herself in the process.

BACKGROUND ✵ julie anne was the only girl in the salvatore household , always trying her best to prove her worth. she used to do anything to catch her father's attention but he only had eyes for her brothers. imagine her joy when another girl came into the picture, katherine pierce was the only person to ever show her attention, she felt seen and cared about but she also thought that the pierce woman was too big of a deal , making her brothers fight for her , she might have kissed the girl once or twice but she still hated her guts don't judge her.
when julie anne saw her brothers get transformed, she begged stefan to turn her as well not bearing the idea of growing up without her brothers by her side.

MORAL ALIGNMENT ✵ chaotic good
AESTHETIC/STYLE ✵ https://pin.it/7xnSaVz57
lots of low rise , blazers , cropped t-shirts , boots...

HOW LONG HAVE THEY BEEN LIVING IN MYSTIC FALLS ✵ since she was a kid , she went away for many years then came back at the same time as her brothers

QUOTES ✵
"can someone get rid of klaus ? he's literally trying to kill me , by hugging me !"
"oh i killed her , what? the bitch was insulting my style."
"yay! let's all ho fight against an immortal being and die in the process, yes i am being sarcastic."
"aw come here you little puppy"
"juney,emergency alert , i'm in need of a hug!"
"do i look like i could manipulate someone into doing what i want without using vervain?"

PASSWORD ✵ rebekah mikaelson