" Ang sexy mo " she looked intently at me and I moaned when she sexily caress my thighs making me feel obsessed with her touch .

Siniil nya ako nang halik na parang gigil na gigil at napahawak ako sa batok nya nang dumampi ang maiinit nyang bibig sa naglalakihan kong bundok .

" ahhhh kreigh hmmmm "

Damn she's so good , her hot breath gives me goosebump . She licked my mountains in a circular motion while her hands unbutton my short shorts .

"  Damn you Kreigh ughhh " I can feel her fingers touching me down there

Gigil ko syang mas pinalapit sa mga bundok ko , she has a talented tongue .

" fck ang sexy mo Dev " She lay me down sa gilid nang kama , I scratched her back nang finilaan nya ako pababa sa puson habang hinuhubad ang short at underwear ko .

" Ughhhh Kreigh " she sexily lick my thighs  pati na ang palibot ng aking pagkababae  avoiding the sensitive part , while her hands is playing with my nipples at parang gigil na gigil na nilalaro ang naglslakihan kong hinaharap . my body is all heated up .

Hinila ko ang ulo nya papalapit sa nagbabasa kong pagkababae . This is my first time having a very wet womanhood and it's because of her .

" Not so fast baby " she smirk and kissed me on the lips , licking every part of my body ,

" AHHHH SHIT KREIGH " Damn she licked my boobs and hurriedly go down and licked my aching wetness

This feels like heaven

I bit my lip and arched my back because of the sensation.

" Ang sarap mo Devonne " She's looking at me while licking me real good , she spread my legs wider , she put my legs on her shoulder and lick me up and down

I closed my eyes and moaned real hard when she sexily lick my clitoris in a circular motion , in a slow phase .

she's massaging my whole wetness with her tongue , she gently licked my clit up and down , slurping every wetness I released

"ughhhh kreigh that's so good baby "

" Fuck yes enter me baby " damn moaned loudly when I felt her finger slowly entering me it hurts a bit but thanks to her for making me wet damn good, para na akong nababaliw , panay liyad ng katawan at gigil na gigil syang idinidiin sa aking pagkababae .

She's licking and entering me at the same time .

"oh good grief ! fck Kreigh oh " she entered me with two fingers and my dripping wetness made it easier for her to enter .

"fck so tight baby hmmm " her tongue explore my whole body , making me feel tingling sensation.

" You're so tight Dev " punong puno na sya ng pawis and her body is all red , she stopped for a while at hinubad ang shirt nya marahil sa sobrang init na nararamdaman , all she left was her sweatpants with a big bulge and her sportsbra .

"ahhh Kreigh faster " she kissed me on my neck while thrusting her fingers in a fast phase .

"oh goshhh Kreigh " My nails are digging her back , I grabbed her nape and start on biting her lip to supress my moan

"ahh baby "

"hmmmm ahhhh "

" harder baby " she's railing me and gosh she's hitting my gspot .

"arghhhhh fuck " I exclaimed when I felt my self going near and she added another finger , she's finger fucking me real hard and I can feel myself flowing in this sweet sensation.