Bothersome

{San's POV}

After getting home and showering I just sat in my room not knowing what to do with the rest of my time. I looked at my bed and the other day flashed before my eyes. I started to feel Mingis soft lips linger on mine as I reminisced not realizing how lost in thought I was.

*Thud* the noise of Yunho and Mingi swinging my door open and making it hit the wall startled me, knocking me out of my glazed trance. Before I could even say anything they both got on my bed and plopped down on me.

San(me)
Why are you in here?

Yunho
Because why not?

Mingi
Don't you  miss us Sannie

Yunho
Yea Sannie~

San
I see you both all the time, is there anything y'all wanted to do. I don't have plans.

Mingi
Ooh I know! Let's bother someone.

Yunho
Like make them mad or scare them?

San
Okay but who?
Ah what about woo!!

After they all agreed to bother Wooyoung they set off to sneak in his room. They were going to scare him.

Once we got to Wooyoungs room I made Yunho peek inside to make sure no one was in there. The room was empty, so far the plan was going smoothly. All 3 of us quickly scurried into the room and looked for places to hide.

I chose to hide under the bed and unfortunately these 2 no brainers couldn't find another place to hide so they got under the bed putting me in the middle.

We waited about 10 minutes until Mingi and Yunho started bothering each other, still waiting for Wooyoung. After a while I told them to stop but that just led them to start messing with me. Eventually poking turned into tickling which led to caressing.

'wooyoung...save me woo' I thought to myself. I covered my mouth to not let any noise out until I felt a chill as a hand slid under my shirt making a small whine leave my mouth.

I keep my mouth covered to mumble any possible noise as both men explore my body and edge me on. Soon enough it becomes unbearable and I try to get out from under the bed but as I do so I feel Yunho grip my ass as Mingi glides his fingers down my back and on my inner thighs.

I managed to get free and get up so I could hurry to my room while trying to cover my boner. Once I make it to my room I almost impatiently shut my door and grab my little glitter red box from under my bed.

From the box I pulled out a small tube of lube and a medium 4 inch dildo. I climb back onto my bed and use the lube to loosen myself up.

A couple minutes later I was three fingers in so I was ready enough. I slowly inserted the dildo into my ass, biting my shirt to stifle any noise. Just as I bottomed out I heard a creak. I quickly looked up to see Mingi and Yunho standing there, in my room.

I didn't know what to do until I heard another noise. *Click* Yunho locked my door and they both made their way towards me. 'what the fuck is about to happen' I thought to myself a bit stumped. I froze for a moment then snapped out the trance fast.

Before I could cover myself up Mingi towered over me while holding both my hands. He laid me back down, still maintaining eye contact which just makes me more antsy. Suddenly I feel a warm wetness on my bonbon and look past Mingi seeing Yunho sucking on my tip before going all the way.

I let out a soft moan then I hear Mingi speak "turn around" he says in a low tone. I listen and flip over on my stomach with my back arched.

Yunho goes back to sucking and suddenly I feel the dildo move in and out making moan more. I look back at Mingi with a rosey red face. "Can I?" He asks. I hesitated for a moment and he could see the nervousness in my eyes so he just smiles and kept using the dildo.

Both of them eventually speeds up making me start to overstimulate. I tap Yunho to let him know I'm close but he keeps sucking until I cream in his mouth. I feel something warm and sticky slide down my back and look back to see Mingi had came on me.

I look at Yunho to see if he's ok but before I could get a word out he swallows my seed sending me into a mini panic. Yunho calms me down reassuring me that nothing will happen if he swallows it.

After a couple minutes after we calmed down and had steady breaths we used my bathroom to take turns showering. After the showers I changed the sheets we all huddled on my bed to take a nap before dinner. None of us immediately fell asleep but my mind was still racing because of what just happened.