2

The streets of the Court of Fontaine are bustling with usual day-to-day traffic of citizens and gardemeks. The gardemeks are doing their usual patrolling along the streets. The citizens are either gossiping about the most recent publication from The Steam Bird, Fontaine's popular newspaper, or running about from the different shops.

However, a small group of two men and two women are huddled together. They are discussing some ways of recruiting a certain person into their theater troupe until they catch the sight of [Name] in the sky.

"Hey, what's that flying in the air?" Says the gray-haired man named Bernard.

"It looks like a... bird?" Says the brunette named Lyra.

"No, it looks like one of those mechanical drones." Says the brunet named Leonard.

"No, you idiots! It's a woman! She's... flying through the air? By her umbrella? Oh, she's going to land here! Everybody, move!" Says the bronde named Maria, pushing her friends along.

The theater troupe scatters in different directions.

"Incoming!" [Name] yells at the people below her. She's still gliding in the air. She maneuvers the winds to fly her down to the ground. Using her umbrella, she lands safely on the sidewalk outside Cafe Lutecere. She  brushes her dress off to get rid of any dust or debris that may have latched on while she was gliding in the air, and then closes her umbrella and hangs it by the cane on her right arm. She spins around and spots the theater troupe. [Name] gives them a cheeky smile and a wink. “Oh, I hope I didn't startle you all too much!” She turns around and walks into the cafe.

“Did you guys see that she had a vision?” Leonard asks in bewilderment.

“Ah, so that's how she was able to fly in the air…” Bernard says, flabbergasted.

“I must say, to be flying around like that.. she seems to hold herself up pretty well!” Lyra compliments.

“What a woman…” Maria says in complete awestruck.

Everyone else turns to Maria in slight shock.

“What? So what if I find her attractive? Can't a girl compliment another girl?” Maria clapbacks.

Bernard rubs his neck in embarrassment while he chuckles in nervousness.

Leonard remains in shock.

Lyra chuckles and elbows Maria a bit. “Oh no, Maria. It's just that we didn't expect you to be into women.”

Maria crosses her arms and smiles. “Well, now you all know.”

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

The front desk receptionist spots [Name] as soon as she enters the cafe. "Ah! You must be Miss [Name], correct?"

[Name] walks up to the front desk. "Yes, I am! I assume Navia has already arrived here?"

"Yes, she has! She's sitting at table one. Would you like me to escort you?”

"No thanks, I can find her myself." [Name] walks off into the dining room. She scans the area before spotting Navia sitting at a table in the corner of the room. "Aha! There you are, Navia-woah! My God, Navia. How much food did you order?! Did you order the whole ass menu?!"