25. control and tease*

18+!!!! read at own risk!!

Shubman shot her a sheepish grin before turning his attention back to the road, his hands gripping the steering wheel with determination. With a swift flick of his wrist, he maneuvered the car onto the open road, the coastal breeze tousling their hair as they made their way to their destination.

As they drove, Nandhini couldn't shake the feeling of excitement coursing through her veins. The prospect of spending time at the beach house with their friends filled her with anticipation, and she couldn't wait to unwind and relax in the tranquil surroundings.

Before long, the familiar sight of the beach house came into view, nestled amidst lush greenery and overlooking the sparkling waters of the ocean. As Shubman parked the car in the driveway, Nandhini's heart swelled with a sense of joy and contentment.

Stepping out of the car, they were greeted by the warm embrace of their friends, who had already arrived and were eagerly awaiting their arrival. Ishan, Aditi, Virat, Anushka, Athiya, and KL Rahul along with Shreyas stood on the porch, their smiles bright and welcoming as they approached.

"Hey, you two!" Ishan exclaimed, pulling them into a group hug. "Glad you could finally join us."Nandhini returned the embrace with a smile, feeling a sense of comfort in the familiar embrace of her friends. "Sorry we're late," she apologized, her voice filled with sincerity. "We got a little... distracted on the way here."

Shubman chuckled, his arm draped around Nandhini's shoulders as he glanced at her with a playful twinkle in his eye. "Yeah, we may have lost track of time," he admitted, a smirk tugging at his lips.

Anushka raised an eyebrow, her gaze flickering between Shubman and Nandhini with amusement. "I bet you did," she teased, her voice laced with laughter. "Well, come on in! We've got snacks and drinks waiting for you."

As they made their way inside the beach house, the sound of laughter and chatter filled the air, mingling with the soft murmur of the ocean in the distance. The atmosphere was relaxed and carefree, a stark contrast to the tension of the cricket field, and Nandhini felt a sense of relief wash over her as she settled into the cozy surroundings.

The beach house was spacious and airy, with large windows that offered stunning views of the ocean beyond. The decor was simple yet stylish, with comfortable furnishings and colorful accents that added to the welcoming ambiance.

Ishan led them to the living room, where a spread of snacks and drinks awaited them on the coffee table. As they settled into the plush couches, Nandhini couldn't help but feel a sense of gratitude for the opportunity to spend time with her friends in such a beautiful setting.

"So, what's the plan for the day?" Virat asked, breaking the comfortable silence that had settled over the group.

"Well, I was thinking we could start with a little beach volleyball," Ishan suggested, his eyes sparkling with enthusiasm. "Then maybe a barbecue for lunch, followed by some relaxation by the pool."