Chapter 1

I woke up early this morning, and despite the fact that it's Monday, I'm not going to class today because I'm going to fly to my brothers in Texas to shoot a video Wednesday in a haunted hotel with Sam and Colby. It is currently 5am and my flight is at 11am it is Ines who takes me to the airport, it is on his way to go to the studio so it suits him.

I get up and decide to make an insta story to announce that I'm flying to Texas, which will surely suck quite exitation of my subscribers who will wonder why I go to Texas.

@ynsturniolo_Off Story :

@ynsturniolo_Off                                            Story :

Finally I decide to go prepare because time flies at a crazy speed. I dress like this :

I descant towards the kitchen and find Ines preparing his  breakfast based on egg and bread

I descant towards the kitchen and find Ines preparing his breakfast based on egg and bread. I salute him and go directly into the fridge to get something to eat. Since I have 10 hours of flight and I will arrive at 2 pm the same day I will eat more during the flight.

While eating my little bowl of cereal, Ines asks me if the guys are well aware of the time I arrive to recover at the airport. I answer him no and will send them a message about our group.

Goupe's name : "The triplets + 1"
Nick = Nicolas
Matt = Matthew
Chris = Christopher
You

You :
Guys are you guys asleep?

Nick :
I'm not, what's wrong, you'v missed the flight ?

You :
Not at all I have not left home yet, I just want to be sure that you will be there at 2pm tomorrow (Monday for you)

Nick :
Ofc we won't forget Y/N !! Btw I'm so exited, Matt and Chris too <3
You :

Me too I miss you guys, well, I gatta go rn see you soon Nick !
Message liked by Nick

After this discussion I confirm to Ines that they will be there and I leave in my room to take my things, because I stay about 2 weeks so I had a lot of things. It is soon 6:30 am and we have 1h30 drive to the airport so we have to leave quickly so that I arrive early.

---Elipse---

I am now in front of the airport, Ines helps me to take my things and accompanies me as usual for 6 years now. "Be careful as usual you know, and do not forget the holidays in Belgium, you must be in paris the 18 of February max so that you have the time to prepare your business etc... !" He said to me with a worried air. " Yes I know don't worry it's okay, I'll be back soon, I'm so exited for those new holydays with "La Team croûton" I said joyfull. "Well I gatta go now, I'm gonna be late but see you in 2 weeks lil sis !" he said. " See you !" I respond has he go back into his car.

Less than 3 hours before the flight, I just finished the recordings and I am now sitting waiting, and I tcheck instagram and see that some of my freinds sent me messages I should have expected it since I didn't tell them I was leaving today and at the same time I won't be there in high school. My high school friends are jealous, I often take insults "to laugh" according to them because I have a "crazy life" and I always do a lot of things, and I often miss classes though. I always knew they only hung out with me because of interest, but I have no one else in school so I'm content with them for the days but nothing more.

Group's name : "Girls only !"

Eloïse
Kamille
Manon
You

Kamille :
Hey girls @ynsturniolo_off she's not coming to class as usual. (7:30am)

Manon :
Yes, I saw her story, so Madame will sunbathe in a desert ! Lmao !! (7:32am)

Eloïse :
I bet that on her return in 3 weeks the teachers will not even make her catch up assessments and homework to change. (7:33am)

Manon :
@ynstrurniolo_off are you their ? Or are you already in your flight ?  (7:34am)

You :
Hi girls, yes indeed I won't be there before after the holidays, I have a lot of things planned for the next three weeks, that's why I'm living sooner ! (8:40am)

Kamille :
Don't tell too much about your life we are fed up, in any case do not count on us to make you catch up with the courses. I must go to class ME ciao !
Viewed by all

---Elipse---

I am installed in the plane and shortly after the take-off I take the sky in photo for my insta :

@ynsturniolo_off  publiation :

Liked by matthew.sturniolo, nicolassturniolo, christophersturniolo and 200,084 others.

@ynsturniolo_off:  Hurry to arrive, see you soon <3

View all comments :

Nicolassturniolo :  Ready to pick you up ! Liked by ynsturniolo_off

Madifilipowicz : Exited to see you BFF <3 ynsturniolo_off : Me too !!

Fanofynsturn : I'm exited to see what she's gonna do theire !

Croûtonsmichouinox_fan : Will it be the Croûtons vacation in Texas?!

________________________________________________________________________________

921 words

for this first chapter, hope you liked it ! I'll post the rest soon !!!