𝔸𝕔𝕥 𝕆𝕟𝕖: 𝕊𝕔𝕖𝕟𝕖 𝟙𝟜

Start from the beginning

"I-you-ugh-god!" Joo-hyuck exasperated, throwing his hands in the air and dropping his head back.

Emily smiles slyly and reaches over to hook her arms around his neck once again, leaning in to peck his cheek. "It's okay. You got there in the end didn't you."

"I should have been more direct. I probably should have kissed you six months back," Joo-hyuck says, talking more to himself.

"You've liked me that long?" Emily asked.

"The moment you walked in the cafeteria on your very first day of the training center," Joo-hyuck confirms.

"You didn't even know me then," Emily points out.

"Yeah," He agrees, "But I already knew I was going to like you."

"Well...I'm glad you didn't kiss me back then because I was seeing someone else and would have probably punched you," Emily says.

"Don't remind me. Speaking of which, he goes here, doens't he. Your ex?"

"Hmm...he does," Emily said, "But don't worry about him."

Emily wants to change the subject quickly away from Jeonghan. She doens't need the memory of him to ruin this beautiful moment between Joo-hyuck and her. Luckily Joo-hyuck didn't seem to have any more questions for her and dropped it there.

"Come on," He says, getting up from the bench, "We should go. You should get a good night's sleep before your race tomorrow morning."

Emily took his hand and helped herself up.

"What are you going to do?" Emily asks.

"Probably go back and eat something. I'm pretty sure Minhyun is also looking for me," Joo-hyuck says.

"Okay. Do you want me to walk you back?" Emily asks.

"Shouldn't I be the one saying that?"

"You don't know all the ways here," Emily replied, "So?"

"No, its okay," Joo-hyuck said, "I think I'll be able to find my way back from that bus stop point."

"Alright," Emily asks.

Joo-hyuck tightly takes her hand in his and they silently walk back together towards the bus stop. When they reach, Joo-hyuck pulls her in for another short kiss before pecking her forehead and bidding each other good night.

Emily practically skips her way back to the dorm and falls back into her bed, which seems like a bed of roses as of the moment. She couldn't help but grin at the events of the night that had just previously folded as she slowly fell asleep.

.

.

.

If last night's events were supposed to make her feel more at ease then it has had the complete opposite affect.

Now that her boyfriend is also in the crowd to watch her swim, Emily feels even more like puking her guts out.

Wait. Boyfriend?

Are they even calling each other boyfriend and girlfriend yet?

Joo-hyuck did confess to her last night, didn't he? Doesn't that mean they are dating.

"Five minutes girls!" Someone announces in the dressing room and it took Emily's attention away from the debate she was having internally.

Never mind that now.

Emily will think about that later. Right now she needs to stretch her limbs.

Emily pushes herself off the bench to get up only to be forced to sit down later as Yejune very passively pushes into her to walk past by. Emily makes a face at her retreating figure as she rubs her shoulder where Yejune collided against. There was plenty of space for her to walk by without touching Emily and yet she decides to be petty.