Murtogg: You think he wasn't telling the truth?

"When is he ever?"

"Shut up, Turner!"

---------------------------

[in the cave] 

Jack: Just hear me out, mate. You order your men to row out to the Dauntless. They do what they do best. Robert's your Uncle, Fannie's your Aunt, there you are with two ships. The makings of your very own fleet. 'Course you'll take the grandest as your flagship, and who's to argue? But what of the Pearl? Name me Captain, I'll sail under your colors with Essie as me first mate, we'll give you ten percent of me plunder and you get to introduce yourself as Commodore Barbossa. Savvy?

Barbossa: I s'pose in exchange, you want me not to kill the whelp.

Will looked extremely offended by the nickname.

Jack: No, no, not at all by all means, kill the whelp. Just not yet. Wait to lift the curse until the opportune moment. For instance? [picks up a few medallions] after you've killed Norrington's men. [throws them back as he speaks] Every. Last. One. [pockets one]

"Can't believe I didn't see him do that." Barbossa mutters.

Will: [sees Jack take a piece of the gold] You've been planning this from the beginning. Ever since you learned my name. And Essie, you too?

[Essie smirks.]

Jack: Yeah.

Barbossa: I want fifty percent of your plunder.

Jack: Fifteen.

Barbossa: Forty.

Jack: Twenty-five. And I'll buy you the hat. A really big one. Commodore.

Regulus said to Jack, "That is not how you get a good bargain."

"I managed to get everyone out. Safe, maybe slightly shaken an' scared though."

Barbossa: We have an accord. [they shake hands]

Jack: All hands to the boats! [sees Barbossa look at him askance] Apologies. You give the orders.

Barbossa: Gents? Take a walk. [the pirates walk away]

Jack: Not to the boats? [the cursed pirates walk on the sea's floor to the Dauntless, the moonlight revealing their true form]

Tonks muttered, "I may be an Auror but that is still really fucking eerie."

Mad-Eye interrupted her thoughts, "Language, Tonks."

"Fuck off, Mad-Eye."

---------------------------

[in the boats] 

Norrington: [sees women in a boat] Hold fire.

Ragetti: [dressed in a dress and holding a parasol] This is just like what the Greeks done at Troy. 'Cept they was in a horse instead of dresses. Wooden horse. [while they're distracting the soldiers and sailors the pirates are boarding the Dauntless]

[on the Dauntless] 

Governor Swann: [to guard] A moment, please. Elizabeth? I just want you to know I, uh, I believe you made a very good decision today. Couldn't be more proud of you. [while he talks she throws down a makeshift rope and climbs out into a waiting boat] But, you know, even a good decision if made for the wrong reasons can be a wrong decision.