Chapter 2

Elder sister?

After a brief period of confusion, Ji Yunshu suddenly realized that there
seemed to be no one else besides her nominal rival in love to appear here as an omega.

What's more, the iconic green tea pheromone still permeates Ji Yunshu's nose, making her breath full of the elegant tea fragrance.

The omega probably recognized the wrong person, and was still calling out to her sister indiscriminately.

The pair of soft arms contained enormous strength, hugging Ji Yunshu's body tightly, the man's cheeks rubbed against Ji Yunshu's neck, and the skin friction burned into unbearable restlessness.

Ji Yunshu didn't know why, but her legs were weak.

The coldness between her brows was replaced by irritability. After being pushed against the wall by the man, she forced herself to calm down reached out and grabbed the hair of the man, and pulled it down hard.

Ji Yunshu has always been disdainful of using this method to deal with an omega, just as she imagined at the beginning, she is more willing to solve the matter in a gentle way.

If only this omega hadn't made such a bold move.

Although she didn't know why Zhou Yu was not in the room, the omega in front of her just entered the estrus phase, Ji Yunshu quickly calmed down and pulled his hair hard.

Ji Yunshu didn't let go until the person who held her tightly let go because of the pain in the scalp, and she pushed the person away without hesitation, watching with cold eyes that the omega couldn't stand and took two steps back, almost sitting on his butt. on the ground.

After the red-eyed omega was pushed away, he immediately shrunk his shriveled mouth, his round and bright eyes filled with tears, and his eyes were hazy and confused.

"Sister..."

Why did you push me away?

Ji Yunshu patted the dust that didn't exist on her body, and after finishing her clothes, she took a deep breath and said coldly, "Open your eyes and see clearly, I'm not your sister."

The sister called by the omega should be Zhou Yu, right?

Speaking of which, where did Zhou Yu go?

Ji Yunshu clearly saw Zhou Yu enter the room, why when she opened the door, there was only an omega in estrus.

Fortunately, she was still blowing the cold wind in the corridor for more than ten minutes, thinking of giving the two of them time to do errands.

Ji Yunshu frowned, observed the private room carefully, and after confirming that there was no place to hide an alpha, did she let out a sigh of relief.

Although it wasn't her original intention to catch the affair, she didn't see anyone, but it still made Ji Yunshu's heart feel like she was being teased.

Zhou Yu is really willing to throw an omega in estrus here, isn't she afraid that other alphas will take advantage of it?

While Ji Yunshu was thinking, the man in front of her stumbled towards her again, and this time Ji Yunshu finally avoided it.

Now that Zhou Yu is away, she has no interest in staying any longer. As for what to do with this omega, what does it have to do with her?

Ji Yunshu has not been kind enough to take the initiative to help a person who is prying at his own corner.
She turned around and wanted to open the door to leave, but was caught by the omega behind her. The other party's soft body pressed against her again, accompanied by a strong tea scent, which wrapped Ji Yunshu tightly.