Chapter 7: Tension

Start from the beginning

"Luce? Sorry I came by without letting you know firsthand. Lisanna's a huge fan of your book and I wanted to surprise her with a signed autograph by the author herself! If it's not too much trouble?" Natsu asked staring at her nervously holding one of his wife's copies of the novel outward. Brown pupils shattered and became cold between the warm feeling she displayed prior. He swallows thickly noticing a shift in the room with tension so thick a knife could cut deep into it. For a minute there she thought he had come to see her but that was short lived.

"Ummm... You want me to sign this for your wife? Is that what I'm hearing Natsu?" A brow was arched since in her mind he belongs to her so this wasn't something she wanted to hear at all. He doesn't realize the pain it brings to her. Natsu scratched his pink hair feeling a shiver down his spine. The icy glare she's giving the book concerned him. His green eyes were saddened and she didn't like seeing them dim she loves his bright forest orbs.

"Yes. Can you please sign it for her? I'd really appreciate it!" The man waited and she refused shoving the literature gently off the table. He was confused on her behavior and why she was acting so moody and looking at him like she wishes he had never step foot in the vicinity.

"I politely decline please leave." Lucy's voice was venomous and low, wanting him to get away from her. She could feel her waterworks pricking her eyelids but held them in strongly. He sighed not understanding what he did wrong to her? Nonetheless he left it there and folded his arms.

"I'm not gonna leave till you sign it." The firefighter stubbornly waited staring her down for emphasis. They were both looking deep into the other's eyes until she bit her lip, wishing to jump him but they're in public. She gave in to his smoldering gaze it made her palms sweaty his serious face does something to her in a naughty way.

"Fine! I'll sign the book but on one condition?" The blonde put up a finger and he blinked eager listening. "What's up? This isn't weird or anything right that you're gonna ask for?" "No silly!"

"I want you to send me a hot picture of you just one and only I can see it." She whispered in his ear and his eyes widened but he obliged. He whipped out his phone sending her an image and she signs her signature with a forced appreciation note.

"There you go weirdo!" The pinky ruffled her combed flat down hair. She glares at him and shooed her away, as he leaves back to his day off. He made a phone call to meet up with the guys to go hangout at a bar or go go-cart racing. They didn't tell each other goodbye keeping it short and sweet.

...

Afternoon 12:00pm

S: Lucy? Are we still on for tonight?

Blondie is typing. . .

L: Yes of course! I just have to go home and get things ready for our date!

Sting is typing. . .

S: Great! 7:00 I'll come by and pick you up! You put your address right?

Blondie is typing. . .

L: l believe so! See you tonight! :)

Sting is typing. . .

S: Bye catch you later. : D

Once that conversation came to a stop the brown eyed female signs that last book. She opened her laptop, typing away the next chapter to the sequel. She has been working on each page diligently, not trying to mess up a single thing. She closed her software, and began to think about her husband the salmon headed man. Her eyes became fixated on the picture he sent. His gorgeous muscles rippled in all the right places, his face, neck, hair, emerald irises, tan skin and lips then his pointy fangs. She loves that boy so much it was impossible to separate her dreamy stares to her blank voided ones.