|•}The Next Generation{•|

Drake had taken it upon himself to wander the sorcerer school after being brought there. He had no real interest in the students, seeing as the one he was looking for wasn't present. His mind drifted back to his meeting inside Sukuna's Domain.

Sukuna: I'd figured your soul was destroyed after you were captured, yet here you are...

Drake: They tried. They paid that price in full...

Sukuna: Hah! HAHAHAHAHA!
|He laughed like a madman.| I knew it! No matter how many time I cut you to ribbons during your training, you never stayed dead! THIS ERA JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER!

Sukuna scanned over Drake again and smiled even wider.

Sukuna: As I expected. He's far beyond Satoru Gojo. Unlike his old body, this one's on par with my base form at its peak and packed with Cursed Energy! GOOD!

Ryomen Sukuna hadn't ever considered any human to be worthy of rivaling him, only ever taking powerful Curses truly seriously. That was until a lone sorcerer brazenly asked to be his student. Of course, Sukuna instantly struck him down, but his wounds healed practically instantly. No matter how finely he was diced, he fully regenerated. It was a loop that went on for days until Sukuna eventually took the sorcerer in after witnessing his persistence and combat prowess.

Drake: Satoru Gojo wants me to look after the kid in case you take him over.

Sukuna: Is that so? What? Are you planning to betray him and release me? |He smirks as he notices Drake holding back genuine laughter.|

Drake: Pffft! Heh...Haha...HAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Drake, despite his lack of emotion, burst out with a loud laugh and slapped a hand over his eyes as he nearly doubled over. Even Sukuna ends up laughing along with him just as loudly.

Drake: |His expression calms suddenly, turning into a cocky smirk.| Not a chance in hell. I'm going to kill you, but only at your best.

_[___][___][___][___][___]

Drake's phone ringing pulled him from his recollection, answering it led to instant regret as Gojo's voice explodes from the speaker.

Gojo: COUSIIIIIIIN~!

Drake: Ugh...What, Satoru?

Gojo: You should go introduce yourself to the kids! You're gonna be around them a lot, after all!

Drake: Unfortunately, I do need to stay near Itadori. This is unavoidable...Fine. I know where they are.

Drake focuses on his link with Yuji and blinks, appearing right behind the boy while he's with the rest of the Tokyo students. The sudden appearance of Drake's Special Grade presence put all of the students aside from Itadori on edge, simply because he didn't realize it.

Drake remained silent, scanning over the tense faces of the students...and Panda.

Megumi: Just who the hell is that? What's with this insane pressure?!

Maki: He looks like he's about our age. Still, something about him feels off.

Yuji: Hm? What's up....? Why's everyone looking at me like that?