For the counterparts and individuals in the room who were clueless about both the Fog Cat Tribe as well as TCF!Ohn and TCF!Hong's history with their tribe, the information that came was an eye-opener. So, while Cale and Kim Rok Soo comforted the four kittens and soothed away their terror and panic, everyone else focused on the information the Palantír gave them about the pasts of Cale's kids.

She had then heard what Cale said next.
'I will give you two a chance to decide. Do you two want to see the Fog Cat Tribe pay the price with me?'
Cale was giving the siblings a chance to decide for themselves.
'Talk to each other and think hard about what you want to do. By the way, it would not be a pretty sight for young children like the two of you.'
He then told them to let him know once they made their decision.

TBOAH!Ohn trembled, she could barely keep herself from sniffling as she forced her blurry gaze to continue studying the record. TBOAH!Hong had hidden his face into her chest, his red fur and whiskers were tickling her chin, but she ignored it, feeling that this information was far more crucial in order for her to understand the difference between her counterpart and herself.  

On had kept her mouth shut until now and had not discussed anything related to it with her brother Hong. Hong seemed to want to bring the topic up multiple times, but On had thought that there was something she needed to do before that.
'I need to become stronger.'
Her eyes that were observing the fog sparkled.
'I can't return there while being the same as last time.'

"Oh... I see... so that's it!" TBOAH!Ohn felt the rigid tension in her body ease and her lungs stopped burning as if she were breathing in the harsh winter cold. She felt something click in her mind, an instinctual understanding occurred to her even though she was sure she did not have all the information that was necessary for her to make an informed decision – however that didn't matter.

It didn't matter to her because the answer was right in front of her, in fact it had been right in front of her this whole time, but she just didn't recognize it. TBOAH!Ohn glanced toward Cale and Rok Soo, offering them a reassuring, but fragile smile to show them that she was okay now and then she wrapped her front paw around TBOAH!Hong and held him close.

The last time when they faced the Fog Cat Tribe at the Castle of Light... On did not want to return to her hometown, actually, 'hell' was probably a better term for it, while being the same as before.

TBOAH!Ohn heard these thoughts that her counterpart had had back then and nodded in agreement – she was right, TCF!Ohn was right. She was right because she had pushed away the fears of the past and trusted her new family to have her back, she trusted them to wait for her and respect her decisions and also to give her time to prepare herself for the battles ahead.

Her eyes looking at the fog that was being filled with screams became deeper and her fur stood up straight as she continued to think and her determination became stronger.

TBOAH!Ohn could see it clearly now, not only had the family and loved ones around her protected her and provided for her and her brother, they also trusted her skills, gave her purpose and proved to her that the Fog Cat Tribe that had betrayed and tried to kill them were wrong about her and her brother.

Cale and all their family had shown TCF!Ohn and TCF!Hong that they were useful, they were natural existences that had every right to exist. Their Uncle who killed their father in order to become the chief was wrong about them. TBOAH!Ohn felt the shackles of the abuse and neglect that had tied her down since her parents died shatter.

"Noona." She felt something warm on her side at that moment. On turned her head to see Hong snickering at her. "I'm going to do it with you!"
On could feel Hong's weak poison adding onto her fog. They were using the weakest of Hong's poisons today. The poison followed the fog as it continued to spread. Hong had a bright but determined look as he continued to speak to his sister On who was looking at his smiling face.
"He said that it wasn't something to do alone and said to do it together!"
That was something else Cale had said when telling On and Hong to decide.